1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Leandro Damiao.

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by The Thumb, Dec 4, 2021.

Discuss Leandro Damiao. in the Transfer Rumours area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. The Thumb

Fav Celtic Song:
    The Celtic Song
  2. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

Full translation

In the Meiji Yasuda Life J1 League, 10 games of the final round were played on the 4th, and Yokohama drew 1-1 to Kawasaki F. Japan national team FW Daizen Maeda (24) is the 23rd tie-breaker this season. Kawasaki Frontale forward Leandro Damian (32), who was in first place in the score, took the lead seven minutes later and took the lead, both shining as the top scorer. Maeda received an offer from the Scottish Premier League Celtic and found that the transfer negotiations were in the final stages. In addition, Tokushima lost to Hiroshima 2-4 and was relegated to J2 next season in 17th place. Idaten ran up to the top. Rivals scored first in the 22nd minute of the second half. It was Maeda's showcase after being driven. Seven minutes later, he regained with his left foot starting from the left cross. Professional life that started from Matsumoto of J2 in 2016. I picked up my first title and told him to bite. "I've had a lot of careers, but I never imagined this would happen. I'm glad I was able to prove that I wasn't wrong with what I've done so far." Negotiations with Celtic have come to a close for the transfer this winter. It is said that the transfer fee is about 200 million yen for the transfer with a time limit assuming a complete transfer next summer. There is a high possibility that a work visa can be cleared by evaluations such as the Olympics and the election of A representative in November. In the summer of 19th, when he tried for the first time overseas at Maritimo, the first division of Portugal, he returned to Japan in the summer of 20th, giving priority to the safety of his family due to the spread of corona infection. The day is approaching when the words "I want to leave results in Japan and go abroad again if I have a chance" will become a reality. This season was a leap year. In addition to the top scorer, he set a J1 record of 64 times in the Oita match on August 15th in terms of the number of sprints (running at speeds of 24 km / h or more for 1 second or more). In the summer, he was selected to represent the Tokyo Olympics, and in November, he was selected to represent Japan in the final qualifying round for the World Cup Asia. The person who led the flowering is Mr. Postecoglou, who commanded Yokohama until June this year and is now the commander of Celtic. I received a love call from my teacher. "Starting from here to keep scoring points." Of the top scorer

Jeannie960 likes this.
  3. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

4. Jeannie960 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Daizen Maeda

OK I cannae make heid nor tail of that :56:

Lewis Kerr likes this.
  5. Jeannie960 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Daizen Maeda
    Confirmed by the media, Daizen Maeda (Yokohama F. Marinos) and top scorer with Damiao will be loaned to Celtic with Option to buy this winter. It is expected that it will be bought 200M Yen next summer (approximately 1M5 euros).

6. jambo_cfc

Its maeda thats coming , they mention damiao because he was top scorer and the translation is t the best but damiao wont be here

craigtheceltic likes this.
  7. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

Loan deal until end of season.

8. Jeannie960 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Daizen Maeda
    aye I used google translate :56:

9. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

Congratulations.

10. Ziggy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mjallby
    They just mentioned Damiao because he was topscorer . It's Maeda we are signing

Edit someone already beat me to it

11. Jeannie960 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Daizen Maeda
    aye well thank you :68:

PaulM1888 likes this.
  12. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

Welcome to Celtic Leo on Fifa 22

13. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

:party:

Jeannie960 likes this.
  14. Mr Shelby Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson. Forever and always.
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Symphony
    Can't believe Damiao is only 32.

15. Valhalla Thus spoke Batistuta.

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Spurs were supposed to sign him for about 6 year. Every window they were linked with the *.