1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Last of Us 2.

Discussion in 'Computers and Gaming' started by The Thumb, Jun 11, 2020.

Discuss Last of Us 2. in the Computers and Gaming area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Artorias

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    There was lots to do with the relationships between the main characters, factions and perspectives of them. I have posted a video that does a good job of summing up how I feel about the game. I have also looked back to find out how to put the spoilers thing in and seen I have already discussed it to a ridiculous length in here and with you. The fact you thought the acting was weak as * is polar opposite to my opinion. That will be the same for other things like
    You thought Abby was unlikable and that it was mental they tried to portray Ellie and Joel as baddies. I hated Abby when I first got to control her and got brought round to the point I thought she was great. I could see Joel as a baddie perspective coming off the end of the 1st game(like right after the 1st game all those years ago) so it wasn't really a shock to have the idea that he wasn't good all the time and did * things and other characters in the universe would see him as a out and out bad guy. I still loved the Joel and Ellie characters but can see the bad things they did. Was good to see the other side of the story and the impact on people on the surgeons side of the story