1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Kyle Rittenhouse Cleared of killings in Wisconsin

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by packybhoy, Nov 19, 2021.

Discuss Kyle Rittenhouse Cleared of killings in Wisconsin in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Officer Doofy Come to me, human man Gold Member

This is it.

He’s a *.

Wee Baldy and Callum McGregor like this.
  2. Wee Baldy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Walk On
    Unfortunately many Americans still think they live in the wild frontier and have the right to protect themselves by arming themselves with big * off guns and rifles. Unfortunately, the vast majority of them are, as you say, are *'s but dangerous *'s with guns

3. Lewis Kerr

Peaceful protest? Did it look peaceful? lol

People are questioning Rittenhouse's motives about going there with a gun. Fair enough, I don't think he should have been there either. But what do you think the motives of the other three individuals were? These are the same people who had criminal records that included * offences, domestic abuse, assault, battery, burglary and the possession of illegal weapons. The guy who survived was also carrying a gun!

Looking at the history of the three compared to Rittenhouse, it seems far more likely that they were the ones looking for trouble more than anything. That is if you want to base all assumptions on conjecture - which is all I see from people. Or do you believe they were just out there to sing hymns and light vigils?

4. snails67 Gold Member Gold Member

it started off as a peaceful protest that turned into a riot also so you think because the guys had criminal records they deserved to be shot /killed and the other individuals reason if they weren't there to protest i don't know but to travel over state lines to take a gun to a protest that was peaceful and hadn't started before he turned up with a gun is just a * who wanted to shoot /kill someone and your defending him ?

5. Lewis Kerr

Nonsense. You guys just keep making up assumptions to satisfy your own political beliefs. I keep seeing this "he crossed state lines!!" argument over and over. It's ridiculous, he travelled 30 minutes - I genuinely thought he drove for hours the way some people were going on about it.

I don't even care about the guy or think he's some sort of hero, far from it. But I also don't think he's this bloodthirsty, vigilante klan member the way the media portray him to be.

6. snails67 Gold Member Gold Member

political beliefs for * sake i don't care if hes left right center he wanted to shoot /kill someone but yeah its political

7. Artorias

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Watching the aftermath of this is incredible. The way this has been used by the media and American government to paint the narrative they want it to be. They have doubled down on it too and it seems the boy will be able to make millions in suing the government and media outlets for the outright lies about him and the case.

The repetition of the "he crossed state lines" is a clutch and has been repeated to the point that people think it is relevant.

It is scary to think if there wasn't video footage proving everything he could have been been jailed for life. The case shouldn't even have made it to court. America is a scary place for more than just the fact you can walk about with guns.

BigManSmalls likes this.
  8. Drakhan Nac Mac Feegle Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jimmy McGrory
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    On court tv the presenters were blaming the prosecutor for not doing his job. They said he made so many mistakes that he needs to go back to do some more training as a lawyer.

9. Artorias

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    He did come across as a moron and at one point was pushing the buttons of the judge by continuing to mention things that he shouldn't be. There are people who think he was intentionally trying to get the case flung out. They had nothing to go on and the claims they were making were all countered by the footage and their own witness who basically killed it stone dead with his testimony;

Sydneysider and Drakhan like this.