1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Kyle Rittenhouse Cleared of killings in Wisconsin

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by packybhoy, Nov 19, 2021.

Discuss Kyle Rittenhouse Cleared of killings in Wisconsin in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. FATLAZYBHOY Born in the steamie Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Samaras
    Fav Celtic Song:
    CELTIC SONG (CLASSIC)
    america ? who gives a toss.
    let them kill each other, nobody really cares, do they ?

2. DJ CJ

Fav Celtic Player:
    Wanyama
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    The fact is 12 impartial people of different races, genders and ages spent days looking over every single bit of evidence and we’re unanimous in finding him not guilty of all charges is good enough for me.
    From what I’ve seen of the evidence it was the verdict I’d have given too.

Artorias likes this.
  3. packybhoy Administrator Administrator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain

He is certainly far from a victim. Why do you think he is? He killed two and injured one and traveled the distance to become that hero. He was jacked up and open to all possibilities when he was making his way there. He didn’t try to scare protesters as he had loaded weapons. So victim is a pretty * long shot. He wasn’t even arrested for murdering those people as the cops just drove on past when he tried to give himself up. Far from victimised. What he has done is make himself a target and he is the creator of those circumstances.

The Phoenix likes this.
  4. packybhoy Administrator Administrator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain

He will get fast tracked into law enforcement. He will be fully qualified to hit the streets in six weeks.

The Phoenix likes this.
  5. Artorias

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    He has been the victim of an unfair media campaign and also unfair comments from the leader of his country(even after being rightly judged not guilty).
    He was the victim of an attack a load of scumbags who were rioting who chased, cornered and attacked him. He shot 3 of them and killed 2 in self defence. End of story.

Sydneysider likes this.
  6. packybhoy Administrator Administrator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain

It’s far from end of story. He is a racist, right wing, wee * who had ideas and ideals above his station and he has been protected by the U.S. justice system. Someone will take him out. Just like he did.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2021
    The Phoenix likes this.
  7. Artorias

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    That wouldn't be "just like he did" though as remember, it was self defence.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2021
    Sydneysider likes this.
  8. packybhoy Administrator Administrator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain

Ach bollocks to that. That is right wing propaganda you are spouting. Yes he was within the state law for whatever reason but he is without a doubt a conservative, right wing, egotistical, murdering wee *. End of story. He will be prime target and I feel he deserves that at least.

9. Artorias

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    It really isn't, it is a very clear self defence case. Take a breath and have a look at the facts. Hopefully he doesn't get done in over it.

10. packybhoy Administrator Administrator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    So say a black guy walked through the town with high powered assault rifle. Do you think he would have got far? Do you think he would have had the chance to kill people? Do you think he would have been set free because he was protecting himself from attacks? You know the answer and you can’t deny the obvious.

Listen I am not getting any further into this because I believe that anyone back slapping him is very questionable on their moral compass and my opinion and yours? Never the Twain shall meet.

11. Jeannie960 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Daizen Maeda
    interesting answer to how this boy could have been in that situation

clyde rokke@ClydeRokke

Legally, he should not have. He was well past curfew and knew it since kids get the message on their cell phones. He was also under age to own and carry any firearm. It is interesting the judge threw out these charges and this prejudiced the jury.

snails67 and packybhoy like this.
  12. Garrymac1888 Gold Member Gold Member

Totally agree Packy,

Some mind boggling opinions on this thread which I accept is the way life works, we all see things differently.

Legal or not, I can't accept how some wee * would travel to a riot with a * deadly weapon and be deemed victim or the good guy.

Yeah, the laws of the land and all that steamed pish, but if * think that is an acceptable mitigation then * help us all.

13. Artorias

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    It isn't an opinion, it is a fact that he was the victim. Whether he should have been there or not doesn't matter. The rioters shouldn't have been there. They shouldn't have attacked him. The prosecution had no case whatsoever.

Garrymac1888 and Sydneysider like this.
  14. Garrymac1888 Gold Member Gold Member

You've missed my view completely.

You are talking law, I am highlighting fhe morals and values the cesspit and its inhabitants display.

When I go out I think wallet, phone, keys....even if it was legal my compass wouldn't register where's the AK47.

* him and his victim mentality....legal or otherwise.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2021
    Sean Daleer and packybhoy like this.
  15. scootz

First things first - I know looks can be deceiving, but he looks and acts like a complete *. How THAT was allowed to possess weaponry and be a member of the youth police force is an absolute wonder.

What followed next was a no-brainer...

Murica - * yeah!

16. BigManSmalls

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    I've not seen any strange opinions on here, what I have seen is people taking the emotion out of it and agreeing that in American standards, the wee boy didn't do one thing illiagal.

His movements to get himself into that situation in the first place were questionable, but he had as much right to be there with a gun as any of the protesters with guns. (that's the mental thing to us in here that it's even allowed in the first place)

But what I think is the main issue the trial by media. Reporters following the dury bus, threats to doxx the dury ect..

Also, how quickly the media turned it into a race issue. Everyone he shot was white, with one being a beast.

There is a major issue with racism by the police/justice system in America, 100%. But that is for a diffrent thread.

17. Artorias

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    I haven't missed what your view at all;

"Legal or not, I can't accept how some wee * would travel to a riot with a * deadly weapon and be deemed victim or the good guy."

It doesn't matter if you cannot see how he could be deemed a victim if the fact of the matter is; he was a victim.

18. Garrymac1888 Gold Member Gold Member

I knew * all about the case till this week, all I see is a * with a gun in the middle of a riot.

Black, white, orange...it's irrelevant, it's a * with a gun in a riot. NEVER ONCE, have I brought race or creed into my point. You have prompted your response based on an opinion I don't have, read what I said not what you think I've said.

You are saying remove the emotional aspect but even the linguistics you use displays the dog you have in the fight...."the wee boy".

He is man who took a gun to a riot.
    If in Easterhouse you took out a steak knife while it was kicking off in Shettleston, it would be legal to own the steak knife, but I would ask, what if the "wee boy" plugged a few neds who decided to give him a slap for being there.
    A simplistic scenario? maybe, but the point is valid.

* America, shower of the worst *.

packybhoy and snails67 like this.
  19. Garrymac1888 Gold Member Gold Member

And that is what's wrong with that country in a single paragraph.

Artorias likes this.
  20. cas79

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Just can't get enough
    It's illegal for a 17 year old to own that type of gun it was also illegal to take that same gun over state lines as he did, also 15 days before the shooting he's on tape saying I'd love to have my ar right now I'd love to shoot those people, was omitted from court by the judge along with some other daming evidence, the whole case was a farce

Sent from my M2007J17G using Tapatalk