1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Karamoko Dembele!!

Discussion in 'Ex Players' started by DEADEYECFC, May 29, 2016.

Discuss Karamoko Dembele!! in the Ex Players area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. eire4

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    That for sure is exactly what happens to quite a few young players these days.

Hammy89 likes this.
  2. eire4

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    The key part of what you said there is if he is level headed. That is what would make sense. If he has his head screwed on he would know that if you really want to make it big you need to break into our team and really do the business for 2-3 years and then he could write his ticket so to speak assuming he only looks at Celtic as a place to play short term which I suspect is the case. But I am not all that confident that he sees it that way.

packybhoy likes this.
  3. packybhoy Administrator Administrator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain

His mixing with the English lads on International duty could have his head in a spin. All the young Billy Big Balls who think they have arrived. If he goes along with that then he will join half of them on the scrap heap. I hope not though. :50:

4. Hammy89 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson, McNamara, Moravčík, Boruc and Boyd
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA, Fields Of Athenry and The Celtic Song
    Completely agree.

JC Anton likes this.
  5. eire4

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    That was exactly what I was thinking of when I said I was not confident of him seeing the big picture and that it actually is in his best interests to really make it at Celtic first for 2-3 seasons but before looking elsewhere.

packybhoy likes this.
  6. Creativecelt Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Current Team:Kyogo; Invincible Team: Brown; Seville Team: Larsson; Burns Team: McNamara
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Various
    It depends on the parents, his agent etc. We have lost two promising young players to Bayern. So I hope he stays and develops into a class player, rather than go to Chelsea and rot in their reserves or loaned out to their feeder team.

7. Foley1888

I think Ange will give him game time if he is showing the right attitude, it was a disaster for both he got the injury when he did as the way the squad was it was set up for him to have a big opportunity.

He has serious levels of talent so if he has his head in the right place he could be a cracking player for us at least for the rest of the season.

Hammy89 likes this.
  8. Peej Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Thom
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    Surprised not to hear rumours of clubs coming in for him

It's a big week/month coming up for him. If he's as close to being back in training as claimed, then he very well could play a part come February when games are rolling again.

But in that time, plenty of scouts and clubs could sniff around and offer him the chance to train elsewhere.

Chelsea and Bayern both snapped up youngsters off the Huns and ourselves and wouldn't think twice if they reckon young Dembele is half as good as we hope and there is a freebie in it for them.

It's up to us, as a club, to show him what he could achieve playing regular football for us for two years, rather than likely u21 football at those sort of clubs with a loan move and a seemingly stalled career (although the training with bigger clubs and players is an attraction as well).

If this was last season, I'd imagine he would be waiting to sign a contract with someone, anyone, the minute the bells ring out on Friday night.

But with the induction he was getting with Ange at the start of the season, the style and approach he wants to play, I think we start to look appealing again to him.

Just need to convince him to give us the rest of this season to prove he has a chance here.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Bonobhoy likes this.
  9. joemc

The reason Tierney made it here and his rise was so quick , he had the right attitude first and plenty of talent 2nd , worked like * up n down the left , full of aggression and determination , these attributes alongside his talent helped his cause , he should be a marker for all youth players , make it your own , fukin want it more than life , show that work ethic, determination and aggression, would be screaming this at mj , monty , and dembele .

10. Damnati

Really unfortunate that he hasn't been available this year as he would've had plenty of game time. That tackle was a disgrace.

11. LectersLuncheon

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henke
    Fav Celtic Song:
    all of them
    I adore the wee man.

Seems to have decent council behind him, and in no rush to run down south. Of course offers WILL come his way, hes just too talented to ignore.

But theres no chance were looking at a Feruz 2.0. Moko has a healthy professionalism.

12. moravcik1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paul McStay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    You think?

JC Anton likes this.
  13. Dembele the next messi

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Boys of the old brigade
    NEWSFLASH

IM GOING NOWHERE UNLESS THE CLUB GET A BID OF 30 MILLION

14. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

15. honda Gold Member Gold Member

If you scroll tapatalk down far enough it hides his face. He then looks like he's been bulking up a bit and no like a 9 year old. Good stuff.

16. Dannybhoy81

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paul mcstay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The celtic symphony
    Right wee man get a contract signed and don't * your career up by moving to the epl. Ange has proven that as long as you can manfuly get stuck in, height aint an issue

Hammy89 likes this.
  17. Hammy89 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson, McNamara, Moravčík, Boruc and Boyd
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA, Fields Of Athenry and The Celtic Song
    Completely agree. I feel he'll fade into obscurity if he leaves at the end of the season. If he is to stay here for another two years, he could make the jump to a better league and actually have the chance of making it there.

Dannybhoy81 likes this.
  18. MacEwan Himmy Butler Gold Member

The next 5 months are probably the most important in his career.

19. JC Anton Get yer, hats, scarfs badges & tapes

Unless, something has changed under Ange.. He's being trying to get a move for a while now.. Im unsure if he's knocked back any contract offers tho.

Hammy89 likes this.
  20. TheHappyLoss

Don’t really get why people would think EPL teams would be after him. He’s only 18 but never remotely consistently been around the first team squad. Hopefully develops but don’t think it’s a given.