1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

John Kennedy

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by LectersLuncheon, May 15, 2016.

Discuss John Kennedy in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. LectersLuncheon

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henke
    Fav Celtic Song:
    all of them
    "utilise the squad"... "finish the season well"?

Is this * * high?

That was like watching the real Rick James on Chappelle Show. Contradicting himself as a result of chemical neurological damage.

YOUVE HAD MONTHS TO UTILISE THE SQUAD, YOU * NOSED, VANNY FLAP.

Finish the season well?

Somebody put this * in a shower, give him taxi fare and send him on his way.

Rydo1888*, Slaw and charlietully like this.
  2. Gioventu UTLR Gold Member

Regardless of whether he’s been following board instructions to play the old guard or has decided that himself, the result is he’s either sold himself out or just incompetent and stubborn like his predecessor. Either way he’s done absolutely * all to deserve remaining at the club in any capacity.

AdamRS, JamesM09, Big els and 6 others like this.
  3. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    Lasted 50 seconds..

Couple of changes
    Haven't got much depth
    Working with 20 player's

Bitton and Hazard in then..

Hate this *..

4. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

5. RogicHasMagicToes

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    He was too afraid to ruin personal relationships with a lot of the Scottish players, Brown, CalMac, Christie, Forrest etc, didn't want to rock the boat, didn't want to them to fall out with him if he dropped them, spineless & pathetic, the same managerial failures Lennon has within him too, too soft on players in case they spit the dummy, weak and exactly why we've had the season we've had.

6. We named the dog Indiana Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    scott brown, boruc
    Fav Celtic Song:
    celtic song
    Hope he has a good career but it should be somewhere else. I get that we don't see everything in training but we sure as * see how bad * like Kenny are.

7. Bobo_ Gold Member Gold Member

HWG10IAR

JML67 likes this.
  8. Maestro 08

Too little too late but he deserves some praise for sticking with Welsh and giving Dembele and Montgomery game time recently. Even brought Barkas back in.

9. Big els

Fav Celtic Player:
    Currently: Ajer. Historically: Henke
    Fav Celtic Song:
    I wanna be Edouard
    He deserves * all. A brave and bold manager would’ve played dembele more as we have had zero width. And as for Welsh, what alternative do we really have? Bitton!? I’d say that was more forced than giving youngsters a chance. And Montgomery has started once!
    He’s a * of a yes man. He’s more than outstayed his welcome and can get tae * like his predecessor along with the other clowns in the dug out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

martin_d, AdamRS, Peej and 3 others like this.
  10. Westlondonscot Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Calmac
    We were guaranteed 2nd with 5 games to go. He stuck with a bunch of lazy gits pre that and post that, not even giving Montgomery or Dembele 20 minutes here and there. Laxalt isn't even our player, so Montgomery was more deserving of the time. Barkas was forced too but he should be ahead of Bain anyway. He has also refused to give game time to other strikers.
    I wouldn’t be surprised if he was told to start Eddy and Christie as often as possible to help sales but he could have subbed them off with time to go.

11. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

JK: We stick together right to the end. Hopefully we finish on a high and see what the future holds."

JK: "We’ll have a few younger players around around the squad as well. We want to finish strong. Everyone wants to play their part. We'll see how the game goes, it might be an opportunity for some to come on as well."

JK:
    on
    @ScottBrown8
    : "We’ve been savouring every moment with him. It’s been emotional as well, his last session at Lennoxtown today. It was a good result for his last game at Celtic Park and hopefully tomorrow we end on a high again."

12. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

13. Bobo_ Gold Member Gold Member

We’re now just a few hours away from 10GIAR, so I want to say a few words about our fearless and noble leader, John Kennedy.

* bless you JK and each of the ten consecutive games that you have taken charge of this football club. There was nothing to play for, yet you still underwhelmed. But I forgive you.

From 16/1 in January to 4/1 a couple of weeks ago, we’ve backed you every step of the way, quite literally. We have, kept the faith.

This won’t be popular, but I’d also like to thank the incompetent and inept board of Celtic football club. Your inability to prepare and plan ahead meant that JK was an absolute shoe in to see out the season.

Wee nippy Sturgeon, I’m * fuming I won’t get a few pints indoors next week, however I thank you for reinstating the Scottish Cup. Without you, this feat simply wouldn’t have been possible.

That’s enough from me. Enjoy this momentous occasion troops, cherish it for quite some time. Spend it with those you love (the day, not the winnings. They’re for you). And do not give those bookie * a penny of it back.

HWG10GIAR

:62::62::62::62::62::62::62::62::62::62:

Last edited: May 15, 2021
  14. Tomas

Will JK still get pelters from various sections of our fans if he has a role in our new set up? I know this season has been terrible, however he has been part of the success in previous seasons. I don't get the animosity directed at him. Nobody in the game has had a bad word to say about him, only our own fans. I wish him well whatever he does, here or elsewhere. HH

15. moravcik1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paul McStay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    For the sake of John Kennedy's career he needs to stand on his own two feet and prove what he can do as a manager at another club. He's obviously a Celtic man through and through but if he goes away and is highly successful at another club there is every chance he could return to Celtic as manager.

Apparently he was offered the Hibs job last season, that would have been ideal for him. If a similar job becomes available he needs to take it and show people what he can do.

16. bhoy81

from parkhead glasgow but now live in merseyside
    Absolutely should be shown the door on Monday morning. He has no place at the club and is part of the problem.

That * team today is a shambles.

Slaw and Crilly like this.
  17. honda Gold Member Gold Member

Made his bed today. He better leave aswel or ill be raging.

Crilly likes this.
  18. StevieBhoooy!

He just said on radio Scotland that there’s “still no clarity on manager situation”....and “still doesn’t know his own future.”

Maybe sacked in the Easter Road showers.

19. We named the dog Indiana Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    scott brown, boruc
    Fav Celtic Song:
    celtic song
  20. James Gold Member Gold Member

I will never understand why when he came on he didn't make massive changes and play the youths and start Soro every game. This myth that he speaks well has been put to bed as well. He simply can't be here in any capacity next season a massive part of the problem

* off 'Kendo'

Rydo1888*, bagforlife, Slaw and 2 others like this.