1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

How do you feel?

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Markybhoy, Jan 2, 2021.

Discuss How do you feel? in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. DEADEYECFC

Fav Celtic Player:
    teemu pukki
    Fav Celtic Song:
    four leaf clover
    Cant wait to see the videos of the team relaxing in dubai plastered all over my socisl media pages and some deluded * writing rest up bhoys we know you can do it i lived thrpugh the 90s so i never take for granted our success we could have stood on their necks and finished it for good instead we allowed them to build the silence from our board is the deafening ive never felt so detatched from the club nir bitton playing cb was a massive indicator that we havent a * clue what were at we allowed simunovic to walk out the door hes better than both nir and duffy tasks of raiding preston for players at the end of their contracts prove we gave up hope of winning the 10 out of the CL out of the EL out of the LC and 19 points behind a very bang average side i know you cant win everything all of the time but to go to almost winning nothing except for a cup from last season and even then 2 nil up and shat the bed twice i said this dubai trip was placed where it was to get away from sacking him itll be we didnt wanna disrupt the squad on a break we wanted them to come back motivated i still have blind hope we can challenge but not without a new manager and a massive favour from other teams went to bed feeling nauseous woke up the same way

2. Sydneysider

I was thinking that, if these * tossers win the SPL : gerrard will stay, he will get more $$$ to improve his squad who (apart from el buffoon ) all want to stay. A successful, winning, united squad.

We wont get any more $$$, but we will lose some of our best talent ( Ajer, Laxalt, Frimpong) our other divas will FINALLY get their longed for transfers to a much, much bigger, better clubs where their huge talent will finally be recognised.

True stalwarts will be eased out eg Scott Brown while others will continue to collect their obscene salaries for the next 3 or 4 years while doing as little as possible and routinely submitting their sicknotes. No doubt they will expect vaulable testimonials supported by their grateful fans

Talk about seizing defeat (and disillusion) from the very jaws of victory.

3. WhitleyCelt

After letting the dust settle, we are at a serious cross roads now. The glory hunter ST holders will go and the infamous waiting list will end up decimated. Granted because of Coronavirus attendances will be up for a bit but that won’t last forever. We could end up back in the Deila era of 40k crowds, not selling out big games forcing another downsize of the club. I can’t believe the club haven’t given the fans a say on the Pish to Paradise shitshow!? Because they know exactly what it is. A lot of *. Hiding behind that fence again pretending everything is rosey.

Now is the time to show intent, personnel change and a couple of new players. Give us a reason to renew the book. Said to a mate yesterday - I can 100% see this years ST begging plea to be ‘To show added value - We will freeze ST prices this year.’

My anger and sadness isn’t even towards the players or Lennon. It lies at Nick Hammond and Peter Lawells door. Two years of signing mostly duds and * loans and Liewell for allowing it to happen. Unforgivable. And both them twats will happily walk into the sun set with their money made from the ultimate failure at Celtic.

Unforgivable.

4. Sydneysider

Be careful what you wish for, I suspect Lawwell will be moving to pastures new very soon, I fear for our future.

I loathe the scum but I suspect we are now paying the price for complacency born out of the absence of any real threat to our dominance. Their squad is full of journeymen, but they "get" rangers and relate to the scum fan base in a way very few of our players do.

5. honda Gold Member Gold Member

One positive, our squad did just utterly dominate them and they won by having zero shots on target... * * :56:

Someone replacing lawell will want to make a statement. Could be the reason lennons here until summer so the new lawell mk2.0 can make a statement of intent. I pray anyway.

6. CountyDownFaithful

There’s not going to be a better opportunity to bed a new manager in.

We would have made a managerial change by now if the board were prepared and done their jobs.

7. JML67 Gold Member Gold Member

I feel like most other fans in this thread and elsewhere - gutted, disappointed, frustrated, confused, numb. It's a real kick in the teeth for the STHs who put their hard earned in with no guarantee of any games either. The board have been making mistake after mistake since the snake was in charge.

They rested on their laurels after the invincibles season and failed to capitalise on the most significant position of strength we've ever had in Scottish football. Our ambitions should've been to progress further in Europe but we kept on buying in the bargain basement and the inevitable clash of egos between Lawwell and Rodgers resulted in Lennon being handed the job in the showers with all other candidates being ignored.

That lowered the standard slowly, and we are where we are today - 19 points behind a phoenix club who've yet to win a major trophy. It's a sad state of affairs, and a post in the match thread summed it up perfectly yesterday - we now have to focus on stopping them doing an unbeaten season and rebuilding for the future.

Grim that it's come to this.

The Phoenix likes this.
  8. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    Woke up beside myself..

Going for a walk to try and shake it off. Can already tell that won't happen..

Sore as *..

I'll never forgive so many for what's happened this season..

Bar a few, they're all scum to me..

9. Breathnach67

Fav Celtic Song:
    The White and The Green
    Don’t feel half as bad as I did after Ross County, Prague, Milan even Hibs. I feel deflated but not enraged. I have no want for Lennon to be sacked (not that he will), we might as well give him until the end of the season but start sussing out quality managers for the rebuild next season IMMEDIATELY. No * scrimping or scraping for the next manager, or else we will fall behind for years to come. The next appointment is of paramount importance.

10. ticketyboo0 Gold Member Gold Member

* scunnered

11. Doogs. Lustig your the one, you still turn me on.

Were only about 5 points ahead of Aberdeen in 3rd, we’ll be lucky to finish second if we give him the rest of the season.

12. Bernie Bhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky, Henrik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Celtic Song ... There can be only one !
    TBH I never really recovered from the same game last season when they beat us at Celtic Park. That along with our performance in the LC final.where we won against play, should have been the warning signs. This season has been murder to watch. A clueless manager and a disjointed squad.....

No idea.where we go from here. But, the ST waiting list will be getting some offers. I think a lot of folk will think twice about renewing next season.

13. Mr. Slippyfist

Feel quite strange really.

I toiled with getting to sleep last night, was just moping around completely disgusted thinking about this entire season, that entire year just gone by and really how dire the situation is when a guy I grew up idolising I wouldn't give a * if he disappeared entirely.

That being said, I've woke up this morning pretty much as depressed, but something keeps niggling away at the back of my mind telling me that the league can still be won. Suppose technically it can - win all your games in hand, beat the scum twice, win pretty much every one of your remaining games left and hope they drop a couple of points.

Heart says no, head says possibly.

All I know is we have completely * this up. No amount of excuses will every cover it up. The board appointed Lennon - a guy who has won trophies and knows how to do it, technically one could say they went with an experienced option, and the right option. They have backed him substantially, without question.

One man is to blame for this * show, and it's Neil Lennon. The board hold only the blame for not sacking this moron - although, sitting on the fence again you could say at least they are showing loyalty, but again he should have been sacked

The Phoenix likes this.
  14. Roskopicachu

Going to Dubai is a bad idea. However check the weather outside.
    19 points looks bad. Three games in hand, if turned into wins, makes it ten points.
    It's a tricky one. We're getting rather a lot of Covid cases here in the UK.
    In time we'll find out if it benefits us or not.
    The game yesterday was bitterly disappointing but we move on.
    I can't see them winning every game. Whereas i can see us being very consistent.
    We've a window with just really one or two positions needing strengthening
    and everyone knows about defensive weaknesses.
    Two centre backs. All we need. Reckon we'll get a winger.
    Rangers are only gonna be able to do free deals.

Rangers are essentially a bang average team, with refs taking over the twelfth man spot
    with no fans in the stadium.

They all circled the wagons on Bobby Madden.
    I even read a five incident review of his performance on the Daily Record. Journalist's last retweets were IDS and Farage.

You literally couldn't make it up.

15. RockhardBoss

I'm kind of torn and conflicted in my thoughts at the moment. On one side I want to start a rebuild ready for next season but at the same time I don't want to concede and allow Rangers to just waltz to the title.
    I just don't feel like sacking Lennon now will lead to an appointment of the calibre everyone is looking for and would only lead to Rangers absolutely walking away with the league as another sub-standard appointment struggles to find his feet.
    I think the most likely outcome will be Lennon in the job until Rangers mathematically win the league.

16. oh bhoy

I feel like I've aged about 10 years this season

Sydneysider likes this.
  17. paulo123

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Feel pure *, just want brendan rodgers back x

Sydneysider likes this.
  18. SteveyNico67

Reading the record and this:

“That they gave up another two points - that’s now three from 12 they’ve managed since the turn of the year - suggests that they are now completely incapable of testing the nerve of Gerrard and his players as they close on in on 55”.

That’s coming from Keith Jackson. That the mutants are going for 55.

They’re going for 1.

But if even Keith think they’re going for 55, I’m beat to delete my sport apps today. I won’t be able to handle them crowing they’ve won 55 when they’ve won 1. The media have totally bought their lies that they’re the same club. And that means we’re going to have 55 rammed down our throats by all abs sundry?

How do I feel?

You work it out