1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

How do you feel?

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Markybhoy, Jan 2, 2021.

Discuss How do you feel? in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Marty McFly Whoa, this is heavy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Nonplussed really. Just all a bit meh.

Weird.

2. Delivery man

Fav Celtic Player:
    Caeser
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the people sing
    I feel the league is done and I think we all know Lenny will not be manager next season and sadly will be remembered as the guy that lost the 10 which is terrible as the man is a legend and has suffered more abuse than any manager in the history of football at any club. its time to give a new manager 6 months to get his feet under the table and sort the wheat from the chaff.

3. muaythai postie

Fav Celtic Player:
    lubo
    Absolutely gutted, i thought we were excellent today, I know we're better than them but our manager for the early part of the season has stayed too loyal to guys who are past their best. I'll argue till I'm blue in the face( not my best comment) that the ref today cost us, I still can't believe it's a red card but shouldn't be surprised when the same ref never gave Griffith's a penalty in injury time at Celtic park against rangers when the centre half came through the back of him, another shocking yet expected decision from a rangers season ticket holder

4. Markybhoy

I spent most of November and December telling myself that same thing. But the way I felt when the final whistle went today, and the way I have felt ever since, I am only lying to myself. They're going to win the league and I cannot stomach it. Think back to every time in your life when Rangers won the league. Think what a shower of insufferable * their fans were after it. Well you can multiply that by ten this time. It's going to be brutal. And I * hate seeing Huns happy.

As for what's going on at Celtic......the problems are so extensive that I can't even think about it right now.

5. Wee Baldy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Walk On
    Still angry even though I was resigned to loosing the league, still raging at our board for allowing this to happen and sad that I will never get the chance to see us doing the ten as I will probably be deid.

Markybhoy likes this.
  6. Paradise88

No fans picketting at park head confirms what most already new. League was lost well before today. This was a last chance grab for the very optimistic.

7. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    The positive is that at least we know it's done now..

Instead of being tortured for another month of two. It's over and nothing is open and their minging pondlife reprobate support will have to be singing build my gallows infront of YouTube feeds..

It's no ideal but it'll be easier to swallow than getting done on the last day or that..

All we can do is try and rebuild..

8. Garrymac1888 Gold Member Gold Member

Thankfully I dont associate with any, don't do social media bar this, and have no orc family.

9. Markybhoy

That thought has also crossed my mind. That's why this season meant so much.

Delivery man and Wee Baldy like this.
  10. packybhoy Administrator Administrator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain

Exactly the same as that M. I think my mind had accepted the league was gone with our ineptitude over the course of 7/8 weeks back. Makes it easier to accept for the long haul. Because if they players don’t give a * why should we be tearing our hair out. The board neglected their duty as they let Lennon run it out.

Marty McFly likes this.
  11. dbhoy72

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    It was done before this, its a * and the way we played annoys me, but it was as plain as the nose on your face where it was going to go pear shaped and Bitton duly delivered.

Lennon was never winning the league regardless what the result was, and for me Gerrard is streets ahead of him as a manager, and he'll prove it. Is he a great manager, no, but his adversary sure is * ain't.

12. Heb Celt

The 10 is more than likely gone and it’s going to be painful watching the Huns lift the trophy but we’ve still got the better team valued a lot more than theirs and they have gone all in financially this year.I’d be happy enough if we got a modern football thinking manager in who has the chance to build the team this transfer window ready for next season but we know Lennon will be given the chance to see the season out.

13. Markybhoy

That is true and is the nature of football when you lose. And there will come a day in the future when thoughts will turn to that direction. For now it's just like * happened?!

Celtic fans have been singing about 10IAR since before 1IAR. We all knew it was there to be had. To get to nine and then mismanage the situation the way it has been mismanaged is just really hard to swallow.

14. Markybhoy

Thankfully I don't suffer from that affliction either.

15. Garrymac1888 Gold Member Gold Member

Try the other two for real fulfilment. Then you will truly not give a monkeys *...no pun intended.

16. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    He lost player's when he played no striker and let Ferencvaros pump us out of qualifying..

He shat it from dropping certain player's or trying different system's to the usual two..

The board let this fester for month's when we were getting nothing on the park. No press. No system. No game plan. No creativity. No unity. No defending..

That's just a few off of a long list..

Aye this hurts and will when I'm fully sober but aw well. Schooled by a novice and skint side full of serial losers..

17. Heb Celt

I think we all know this is just a blip,a big * cheap mistake by the board appointing Lennon and the club needs sorted top to bottom.We all know this is not the start of a period of dominance from the Huns as they don’t have the resources to keep this up,it was all about stopping the 10 for them

We’ll come back stronger next season provided a few people in the board/management/squad are gone and the right replacements brought in.

Garrymac1888 likes this.
  18. Garrymac1888 Gold Member Gold Member

Agree to an extent amigo....if we rebuild accordingly from top to bottom we will be fine.

Manager needs to go this month, we need to harden up as a team and a fan base and stop accepting mediocrity.

19. Garrymac1888 Gold Member Gold Member

Scariest thing in the world when we start to get nonchalant mate, bad things happen when good people don't react.

Totally get what you mean bud, just like a bit of a dramatic comment :56:

Marty McFly likes this.
  20. Marty McFly Whoa, this is heavy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    I'm just glad @Gyp Rosetti is aff his work for a while

Gyp Rosetti and Garrymac1888 like this.