1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Hibs v Celtic

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Celtic Mad, Sep 18, 2004.

Discuss Hibs v Celtic in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Celtic Mad Administrator Administrator

How do you think it will go tomorrow? I hear that there will be a fair amount of tickets available at the Hibs ticket office tomorrow for the Hibs support. I think we should win comfortably but you just never know. Don't want to be too cocky and say we are going to win 4-0 or 5-0. I think they will score against us but we will be too strong for them and smack a few in their net!

Camara looked good on the right on Tuesday but also had a decent game up front. Sutton should be a key player for us tomorrow and think he will play a big part!

2. BTG

Fav Celtic Player:
    McGeady, Maloney, Browny
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    3-1 Hoops I reckon, we'll bounce back from Tues and increase our lead at the top of the SPL.. Rangers are currently 5th and could slip further if Caley do us a favour tomorrow..

Mon the hoops an the Caley!

3. hoopsbhoy4life

Fav Celtic Player:
    them all
    Fav Celtic Song:
    willie maley
    a wood say 3-1 aswell mate but aslong as its a celtic win al be happy

4. Celtic Mad Administrator Administrator

Some reason I think its going to be 3-1 too. But as what hoopsbhoy said, I'd be happy with any score as long as we win!

5. hoopsbhoy4life

Fav Celtic Player:
    them all
    Fav Celtic Song:
    willie maley
    well that was poor today did'nt play well at all especially at the back started well enuff but seem to lose it after the first og and gave far too many balls away hard to say but hibs were the better

6. Celtic Mad Administrator Administrator

Was really * off that I couldnt get over to see the game!!!

Yep, we started really well but after Bobos OG, we really did start to go down hill! Valgearen didnt have a good game at all today! If we are looking to progress in the CL at all, we'll have to do much better than how we played today, thats for sure!!!

7. hoyceltic

Fav Celtic Player:
    larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    hail hail
    :icon_mad: we were truly * today

8. duffy

Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    Pure Shambles, i dont know what MON sees in playin joos cause he is hopeless, far to slow and just all over the place

9. Celtic Mad Administrator Administrator

He was useless today, your right! He isnt Celtic standard and I would have thought he would have played his heart out to convince MON to offer him a new contract.

10. BTG

Fav Celtic Player:
    McGeady, Maloney, Browny
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    Like i've said before, we need a new Defender and my ideal solution would be Dawson from Forest. Wouldnt cost much and is definetley a future England international. Also, Kinnear left Reid and King out of the Forest squad for yesterdays game after an apparent bust up with the two, lets make a move for Reidy in January as hes clearly our of favour.

11. duffy

Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    Reid would be a quality signing but can't see it happening, MON won't spend £5 million on a player in january. don't know about dawson, but anyone would be better than joos i think

12. Celtic Mad Administrator Administrator

Reid would be a quality signing but us forking out that money isnt happening! Its a shame really, excellent player and born to play for Celtic!! lol