1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

[Official TC Thread] Hibs v Celtic Sunday December 10th 12:30 Sky Sports Football

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Henrik 07, Dec 5, 2017.

Discuss Hibs v Celtic Sunday December 10th 12:30 Sky Sports Football in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. PEI#1

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Brown
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Broad Black Brimmer
    Indefensible garbage......we looked jaded.

We've definitely lost our fluency and overall our play looks
    static, devoid of ideas, with no urgency.

Hard to watch....surrendering a two nil lead is criminal.

2. cidermaster Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    That Depeche Mode when we score!!
    * the Huns just wait till December 30th,then we will wipe their stupid smiles off their faces:50:

Lilac Wine likes this.
  3. seanleflem

When Stokes played for us I was a big fan, he has a touch of class, I was afraid he would end our great run today. All those saying they want the run end I just can't understand, its not making the players worse, they're professionals, they don't want anybody to beat them in any circumstances.

I agree that Boyata was terrible today, he was making mistakes and he should have scored with an easy header, but its mainly the way he slows everything down when he has the ball. I remember how Ajer played the few chances he's had, he run out of defence and seemed to open things up. Boyata I'm afraid is just so boring.

4. jocksteinupper

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henke
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willy Maley
    nah.....just makes it the more glorious when we plant them again in a cpule of weeks!!!

5. Luis1967 Gold Member Gold Member

5 points isn’t that much especially the amount we draw. How’s that being a Bawbag :56:

6. dbhoy72

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    Lol, get a fkn grip, yes he did make saves and cross taking was brilliant. 2nd goal, lol, fk me gently.

StPauli1916 likes this.
  7. cidermaster Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    That Depeche Mode when we score!!
    Yes a brilliant game,cracking advert for Scottish football,you put it very well pal:50:

8. celtic warrior

Not like Gordon nearly cost us the match in the end only for Lustig to save his *.

Gordon may not be at fault for today's goals but over this season and probably tail end of last season Jozo and Boyata have been relatively solid and it's been evident that we need a new GK.

This game aside Boyata has hardly put a foot wrong domestically and neither has Jozo, same can not been said of Gordon since late last season.

9. JC Anton Get yer, hats, scarfs badges & tapes

Could have cost us aye, but thought he had a good game apart from that mistake.. we need an upgrade but he'll be fine until that day arrives..

10. Valhalla Thus spoke Batistuta.

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    :rofl:

You're still on here? Jesus.

StPauli1916 likes this.
  11. CodyBhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Ninetoes Finder
    The second goal was literally straight at him but for some reason he was almost sitting on the ground. He's pish. Standards have dropped significantly if you think he is a decent keeper. And cross taking brilliant? He nearly lost us the game with an easy cross to take

12. Officer Doofy Come to me, human man Gold Member

You could see both goals coming a mile away. Hibs broadcast their build up play yet our defence was too pish to see it.

I've always been a big fan of Jozo but recently he's giving me the fear. Him and Boyata need improved upon.

Aidan O’Shea and The IRA like this.
  13. Luis1967 Gold Member Gold Member

Was taking everything in for a change. Don’t think he coulda done much at the end there.

14. Paul67 Administrator Administrator

Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    But for poor finishing we were out of sight. How we didn't win that game is bewildering.

The IRA and Valhalla like this.
  15. Hail_hail6767

Get a new Gk and 2 new CD’s they were shown up

16. Account Deactivated Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Brown
    Not good enough full stop. Don't care how pulsating last 20 was or blah blah at end of day we bottled a 2 nil lead in a game we should of been 4/5 goals Infront. Needs sorting out far to many lack lustre performances of late, glad we kept the run going and to anyone saying we need to lose it to get better is dreaming, our players need to accept we ain't gonna walk every * over and need to keep the concentration over 90 min, not * 75. Every team wants to beat us

trip2themoon and The IRA like this.
  17. scootz

If it was 'straight at him' as you suggest, then it would have bounced off him and away to safety. But I understand, saying it was 'straight at him' justifies the false narrative you want to present. Doesn't it!

18. Shane1888

Don't even see the need to bring the scum being 'only' five points behind into the equation.

We still have a game in hand, they play Hibs next at Easter Road, and then we have them at the end of the month.

If we remain professional and cut out the slackness, we could be heading into the new year at least 11 points ahead of them. That's also assuming they don't mess up another random game as they almost did yesterday against County.

19. JC Anton Get yer, hats, scarfs badges & tapes

I don't think Boyata did play well mate, missed a sitter, almost gifted them a scoring chance with pish passing and should have had two yellow..

20. jamesfr

We are seeing a dip in form but are still undefeated,we will come out the other side,pull away from the rest and win this league with a good bit to spare.

TheHappyLoss likes this.