1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

[Matchday] Hibs V Celtic Saturday 21st November 3pm kick off Hibs TV

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Henrik 07, Nov 16, 2020.

Discuss Hibs V Celtic Saturday 21st November 3pm kick off Hibs TV in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Dubliner1

At least big Duffy won't be the fall guy today. People need to wake up and see we have bigger problems than one player

2. Dalbeth3

Fav Celtic Player:
    to many greats to be able to pick one
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    thank * the pubs arn't open

seanm likes this.
  3. Living the dream

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jimmy Johnston
    Get through to Edinburgh mate get a plate oh chips and ten pints of lager pubs are open till 8

4. Slater67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail HailLL
    Seriously but every cuntz talking about sacking Lennon- aye we’ve got a challenge from the Huns- whether slippy obviously giving a challenge it’s took him 2 seasons of winning * all to eventually throw down the gauntlet, unless Celtic fans have given up on 10 in a row- what makes Celtic fans think a total unknown quantity who doesn’t even know the Scottish game will actually turn it around in 6 months

cat123 and seanm like this.
  5. seanm

just my opinion. agree to disagree but we are all celtic at heart and a multitude of things from boardroom downward have caused this imo.take care be safe,HH

cas79 likes this.
  6. wulliebad

People keep going on about the scottish game and celtic minded people like we play with different rules and a square ball up here.:56:

Did laxalt know the club or the game before he signed and look at him. Quality players or managers can work anywhere.

This team can get out a Europe group and beat a top Italian team home and away they can turn anything around if they get a manager they like and respect.But it needs to be before we play that mob in jan.

seanm and dmccourt95 like this.
  7. seanm

great reply. yep all they want is bums on seats. the board wont lose a wink of sleep over us losing 10iar. the very fact the this * board every dec AGM shaft the resolution 12 bhoys just show you they are in it up to their necks with the huns and the 5 way agreement. hate our board. shafted us fir years.HH

Artorias and cat123 like this.
  8. seanm

and another thing ryan christie should be * crying live on tv after the * we have been watching all season so far. imo.HH

Yoshi and Icicle like this.
  9. cas79

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Just can't get enough

Hopefully the huns get pumped tomorrow and this place will be a little more happier,
    I sure will be, you too mate HH

Sent from my SM-A920F using Tapatalk

10. john2061

More chance seeing cliff Richard holding hands with a bird than the Huns getting beat tomorrow .

Yoshi and The_Bhoy like this.
  11. seanm

exactly . a lot are waiting for january to jump ship i believe. * them let them go. the grass aint always greener and all that. everone on this forum if they could would play for celtic for room and board and nothing else . thats how much we care. this hurts big time .HH

john2061 likes this.
  12. seanm

its not turning it around its energising this team. we are going backwards .HH

cat123 likes this.
  13. seanm

great post and needs to happen asap. lennys time is up. leave now. love the guy but even he must know the team comes first.HH. laxalt is a player too btw.

14. Slater67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail HailLL
    im charge of every * football club in British football - they will obviously be Tories, I’m a labour man - cause of 3 reasons- fairly intelligent guy but do not give a fk about politics 2, my father was a labour man just like he was a Celtic man- so trusted his judgment
    Hate torys hate their policies and goes against everything I was brought up to believe, if you’re a massive money maker , you’ll choose what s best for you- absolutely despise the Tories and Stewart s political opinions- but we are a club like no another and in my opinion he supports the hoops even if hate his political views- I was a postman in East Kilbride from 1995-2006- Sutton lived in a place just outside East Kilbride called Thortonhall- * in general 2005 had big Tory stickers on his door- so should he be barred

green brigade spur us own with their support - miss it tremendously but telling guys like rod Stewart to * off because he’s aTory, nah you * off, fkn hate the Tories, but if you’re a Celtic fan, you’re always welcome at Celtic Park

grudging tories included

15. Wee Baldy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Walk On
    I got major grief for saying something similar a couple of weeks back on here re the board. It's not beyond belief and, as you say, the way they have dealt with the Res 12 stuff is way beyond dodgy

16. Dublin Celt

Fav Celtic Player:
    Barry Coffey
    Complete bollox, how much do you expect us to invest in the squad. We have a significantly better squad than sevco, feverancos, Cluj, Sparta, copenhagen yet got tactically outplayed by all of them. That not on the board

Sent from my GM1903 using Tapatalk

17. Solidsnake

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jota
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the people sing
    Well its curtains for us as far as im concerned. Were losing the 10 before xmas. Only ourselves to blame now. The change should of been made before the hun game. Weve been getting worse as the weeks go on. Tragic :99:

18. cas79

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Just can't get enough
    I hate them aswel infact I'd say that hatred is universal to a large proportion of the populus and like you was brought in a caring, rational liberal, environment, but I was also taught and personally believe you dont judge a person by there allegiance whether that is political views, race, religion, * whatever and I also dont judge a said group by the actions of one, and its those things that brought me to Celtic and why iv stayed, I dont care if a tory is on our board I do care if hes a piece of * like most of the others but I dont know and one person isnt going to sway the thoughts of us as a whole or me personally

Sent from my SM-A920F using Tapatalk

19. Rydo1888* Moderator Moderator Gold Member

When the next international break canny wait lol

The_Bhoy likes this.
  20. jay62

on the positive side ..... imagine we come back and kick this * over the line!!!!! our great great grandkids would be singing about this moment , im hurting right now but im pretty sure no celtic fan will ever see 9iar and sweeping the cups ! its been a special time and ive loved every minute of it , i want to lash out , but we,ve snatched so many victories from absolute defeats , that i,m not giving up on our team or our manager . We will win or lose 10iar together, yes , i have drank too much , but i love my club and my fellow supporters . NEVER GIVE UP HH

Dalbeth3 and Metrobhoy like this.