1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Hi Bhoys

Discussion in 'Newbies & FAQ' started by WelshBhoy95, Oct 6, 2017.

Discuss Hi Bhoys in the Newbies & FAQ area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. WelshBhoy95

Fav Celtic Player:
    Joe Ledley
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll never walk alone
    Hi Everyone,

Im a cardiff City season ticket holder but have followed celtic ever since joe ledley went there (my favourite all time cardiff player) and now consider myself as a fan, think its time to get up to watch the bhoys, any advice for a first macth e.g where to sit? any help would be appreciated

packybhoy likes this.
  2. Callum McGregor The Captain Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubomir Moravcik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    A ticket for the majority of domestic home games are easy to get. You just need to register and buy them on the club website.

As close to section 111 as possible, is best for atmosphere. Half way up the lower tier, at the side of the pitch is best for a view.

Jock Stein stand is best for being close to last minute winners as that's usually the way we shoot in the 2nd half. Lisbon Lions is easiest to get tickets for as it's close to the away fans.

3. StPauli1916 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Oliver Tebilly
    Fav Celtic Song:
    George and Pop
    Welcome. :50:

I'm sure if you are travelling up on your own and have any questions folk on here will be happy to help you ( as Minty just has.).

Have you thought about going into O'Neill's for one of the TV games ( maybe Bayern away) and seeing what the local CSC usually do ?

https://twitter.com/SouthWales1CSC?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

They should have a few tips about travelling up etc and may be able to sort you with tickets to sit in a group. Then again they may be dicks I dunno :giggle1:

4. WelshBhoy95

Fav Celtic Player:
    Joe Ledley
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll never walk alone
    Many thanks both, will look into this and hopefully be there soon!

StPauli1916 likes this.
  5. packybhoy Administrator Administrator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    Croeso mucker. Your in the right place for info or travel arrangements. Get your game picked and keep us informed. You will be looked after. As for this forum. I hope your balls are big and wear a hard hat! All * on here. Mostly good *!

WelshBhoy95 likes this.