1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Henri Camara

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by GoldAndBlack, Oct 25, 2004.

Discuss Henri Camara in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. GoldAndBlack

So, how is Mr "Im bigger than Wolverhampton wanderers" Camara doing?

2. Dubsbhoy Banned!

first of all :83:

camara is doing super in SPhell but were still waiting for a CL goal off him which im sure he will oblige us with next week. I think most hoops fans would agree that we'd gladly take him off your hands on a permenant basis altough it looks like you need him more than we do at the mo.

i know use have had a bit of bother with him but there isn't a player in the world thats bigger than celtic football club if he, or any other steps out of line they will be sent packing.

Good luck with the rest of your season i've always had a soft spot for wolves ever since robbie keane was banging in the goals for them.

3. GoldAndBlack

To be honest i want camara to do well. Ok, we need him at wolves, but their would be an uproar if he did come back to wolves. We could use the money, would be nice if we go up, then we can have 10-12 million to spend, plus the 5.8 off camara.

4. Dubsbhoy Banned!

i'll give you 3/3.5 million tops, he can banng in the goals in the SP but until he starts hitting the net in europe your never gonna get over 5 mill for him.