1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Furlough, who is & who isn’t?

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by Spring Time, Apr 5, 2020.

Discuss Furlough, who is & who isn’t? in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. honda Gold Member Gold Member

Doesnt count when he sees your facebook and your rat arsed the night before and phone in sick in the morning with your sick voice.... :fear:

2. honda Gold Member Gold Member

I'm the same. On 7 days a week. Boss sort of agreed yesterday to buy me a new front door as a bonus :56: :56: now she cant spend my holiday money on it. Jackpot.

3. Wullywanbaw

Fav Celtic Player:
    Chris Sutton
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Zombie nation
    A got put on it on thursday mormimg due to Asthma. My opps manager called me and said. Stop what you are dling and go home. We will speak in 3 weeks to review ect.
    Monday i get a call and i am told wothing the next 3 weeks you will be working from home on full pay. So am chuffed at that, no gonna lie, its been boring as * sitting in home. Done the gardening, painted the wee mans room. Loads of call of duty and fifa. Miss the routine. Dont think it will be back to normality for a good few months at least.

4. greengrocer

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mjallby, Larsson, Lambert
    That's me now on furlough
    Cant complain really as I had full pay for march plus my bonus.
    Didnt get my yearly raise which is a * but in this situation its understandable

5. TimFloyd Gold Member

Thanks

Just spoke to a lad that can't get back out to work and has been put on 80% of basic

Seán Mac D likes this.
  6. belbhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    henrik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    willie maley...the shebeen version
    Been on it for 2 weeks, pain in the *,have told the missus not to sit down for more than 5 minutes or she would be painted like every * thing else,on a positive note im on the NHS Goodsam volunteer so do 3-4 days a week for them but you only get 1-2 jobs a day, take care stay at home and get *:60::50:

Forestbhoy66 likes this.
  7. Forestbhoy66 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny mcgrain
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Into the third week,can’t get universal credit so waiting for June for payment for self employed. Weather making it easier, but been on price for about 30 years on the building and trying to just do one “project” a day to stretch it out, is against the grain. I have the cleanest makita radio in glos at the mo and today spent half an hour cleaning the doors to my gas and leccy meters FFS....I’m safe and hopefully all of our family are at the mo, this will be one to tell the grandkids when it’s over. Everyone stay safe and tell your kids you love them.:50::50::50:

charlietully likes this.