1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

[Matchday] Fraser Forster's Final

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Drakhan, Dec 1, 2019.

Discuss Fraser Forster's Final in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Cobbs67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willy and Danny
    Forster
    Frimpong Julien Ajer Bolingoli
    Brown McGregor
    Forrest Christie Elyounoussi
    Edouard
    If everyone is fit, then this is the lineup that I want to see starting. Forrest needs to go back to the right, he’s wasted on the left plus get Christie back into the middle. If Elyounoussi ain’t fit then Mikey Johnstone has to start. That forward line would terrorise their defence !!

2. Cobbs67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willy and Danny
    Yip, tough run of fixtures for them, can see them dropping more before we play them at the end of the month. I’m actually not fussed if they qualify for the last 32 of the Europa, helps the co-efficient and gets them playing more games after Christmas like ourselves whereas they would get a rest otherwise.

Mickmac, ArturBorucCSC and Cringer67 like this.
  3. Cringer67

Agree with this. For what it’s worth I think they’ll qualify next week but fully expect us to have one part of the treble in the cabinet and, with the extra game in hand, a bare minimum of 8pts ahead of them. We can do this by simply winning all our games till December 31st. We do this and they will nose dive.

4. bkk bhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Hard to choose ... different players for different era's
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Well the have already won in the league against us.. only at their midden with very few of our fans allowed in. Hampden gives them no home advantage or massive fan bias.

The did not manage to win at Aberdeen and their bottle seems to have crashed when they conceded the first goal. Our players SHOULD not be as slack as the Dons were first half. I still feel we are in for a tough game and will be interesting to see what team Lenny puts out.

5. honda Gold Member Gold Member

Cant see them nose diving as much as people think. After we play them twice, we will have a cup and be 5 points ahead.

Theyll manage the Europa 32, that's some achievement that I never expected to happen when drawn in that group (also never expected the entire group to be in turmoil again ffs :56: )

At 5 points ahead theyll chuck the league mentally and concentrate on the europa in Hope's of selling players.

When we win this cup, and win at new year then that is the 2 games that clinch everything.

QAUDTREBLE!!!!

After reading my thoughts, sounds like maybe they will nose dive. * yas :56:

6. Ciaran_67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jan Venegoor of Hessilink
    I think they will park the bus as they surely know that we would destroy them if we get in behind their defence.

The early goal is key and then just watch their season crumble away just like that.

It will be glorious!

bkk bhoy likes this.
  7. Sean Daleer Free Palestine Gold Member

Pump them on Sunday. Win all of our league games up until the new year and we will be at least 8 points ahead (albeit with a game in hand)

Make it happen Celtic.

JC Anton likes this.
  8. StevieBhoooy!

Canny wait !

9. Cringer67

youre also forgetting we play one more league game than them so good chance of 8pts lead

10. JC Anton Get yer, hats, scarfs badges & tapes

Do we, why is that?

11. Marty McFly Whoa, this is heavy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Their rearranged St Johnstone game from League Cup Semi weekend has not been arranged yet, will be next year they play it

The Wednesday we play ours (Diets 18/12) they are playing the Friday so couldn't do it then

Dan Breen and JC Anton like this.
  12. Officer Doofy Come to me, human man Gold Member

If we play anywhere near our best, we’ll win. Just need Edouard back for it. His absence would be huge for them.

One thing we need to sort out is our defending from crosses/set pieces. It’s been rotten for weeks now.

Whoflungdung likes this.
  13. Valhalla Thus spoke Batistuta.

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
  14. TimFloyd Gold Member

5-0 to the * *

Gully Sands and Doogs. like this.
  15. Dublin Celt

Fav Celtic Player:
    Barry Coffey
    Their heads must be all over the shop. The contrast from last night. They lose a two goal lead to drop points and we pull a win outta the fire in the 92nd min. Whatever the result on sunday we have a team of serial and proven winners , they have a team of prolific losers. That has to weigh on them mentally .

Sent from my GM1903 using Tapatalk

Dan Breen likes this.
  16. jordan_

Best place to watch the game in the city or the south side please? :60:

17. tarboltontim We have nothing to lose but our chains. Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    John Clark
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    South Side, Hergaghty's Bar.

18. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

Lennoxtown will be buzzing today after that last minute winner last night.

The home of the world class breakfasts will have the atmosphere of a morgue after their result. Another collapse, playing catch up again, already been beaten by us this season, self-doubt creeping in.

Time to break them completely Celtic. I want to be drinking pints of hun tears on Sunday night.

19. ILoveTheCeltic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    We should be doing them comfortably on Sunday Eddy or no Eddy. Goldson and Helander are chronic and even Morgan buzzing around them should have them all over the shop and if they play Barasic, Forrest or Chrstie should destroy him as well as he's a poor defender with no pace. Johnston, Elyounoussi or Forrest up against Tavernier as well hes always there for exploitation. Then in the middle we have the likes of Brown, McGregor, maybe Christie, Ntcham or Rogic against their pretty basic one paced midfielders like Jack, Kamara, Aribo, Davis and Arfield they don't have anywhere near the solidity, skill and craft of us in there.

They pretty much only ever score from crosses and set pieces as well they don't really have creative players who can play through you, so we need to be wary of giving away freekicks or allowing them to get guys in our box for crosses. If we hold them to Barasic and Tavernier flinging in crosses to Morelos alone from 40 yards down the wing Ajer and Jullien should have the beating of him in the air. Main danger will be them getting under our skin forcing us back and throwing in cross after cross.

We need the first goal, if we get that I think it could be 2/3/4-0. If we lose it and they turn it into a scrap we'll be in danger.

tarboltontim likes this.
  20. KRS-1888 Scott La Rock

I want Johnston to start,he's just * utterly lethal atm,so unlucky he didn't score again last night.