1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Flags for the Juventus Game

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by JC-X, Feb 4, 2013.

Discuss Flags for the Juventus Game in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. BhoysInGreen

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura. Current: Van Dijk/Lustig
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Fields of Athenry, Willie Maley
    Never mind the fact that some wont participate. Sure, in a crowd of 60,000, that's just the law of probability. But don't let (I suspect) the few dictate to the many. I'm sure there's gonna be a great response to this; too big of an occasion for there not to be. Do your part!

2. The The Hand

Flegs! :smiley-laughing002:

Surely our Loyalist friends will want to join us on this one?

3. JC-X

Well said, mate. :50:

:smiley-laughing002: I did say in the OP, Union Jacks welcome. :86::smiley-laughing002:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2013
  4. JC-X

Just on a side note when I was searching for the Bayern display this was one of the results returned quite near the top. :smiley-laughing002: Ah, back in the day...

[​IMG]

5. JC-X

A better picture of the Bayern display. Imagine that with Tricolours, Saltires, Catalan & Basque, green & white, etc. :celt_2: Hoping Celtic Park will be like this on Tuesday, wall-to-wall.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2013
  6. wd2oo3 Gold Member Gold Member

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2013
  7. JC-X

Great work whoever's producing these. :50:

8. JC-X

Just ordered mine. Should be here for Tuesday. :50:

9. trackebhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    ANDY THOM
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    Will pick 2 up for the kids from sportdirect tomorrow £1.50 each

10. JC-X

Any luck posting this info onto other Celtic forums, lads? I've posted it on the Green Brigade forum. Can't access any of the other main ones. It'd be greatly appreciated if you could pass it on to as many fans as possible.

11. Mr Shelby Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson. Forever and always.
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Symphony
  12. GazF1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jonathan Gould
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Bella Ciao
    Celtic should put the info on the official website.

Will it be okay getting flags with the sticks in? We all know how cuntish the stewards can be.

13. KRS-1888 Scott La Rock

Nah mate,the club shouldn't have anything to do with displays,it's the supporters job.

And yes,it'll be fine to take flags with sticks in,some people bring one to every game.

14. JC-X

I checked with lads from the section they said there's no problem with any flags (as long as their not offensive or have metal 'sticks' or whatever - which is unlikely). Had no trouble myself in the past. Only time I've been stopped was at Rugby Park and that was to check what was on it.

I wouldn't expect club to put it up on their website or anything; a couple of the players have kindly tweeted the info though.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2013
  15. Millerntor

It’s been on the huddleboard since 14 January!

16. JC-X

Alright, good. Is it more than just an idea though? Is someone actually pushing it?

17. Millerntor

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif][if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:Arial; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";} </style> <![endif]--> No, just a small thread which got bumped up today.

18. Millerntor

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif][if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:Arial; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";} </style> <![endif]--> Hahaha what an absolute roasting you took over there JC-X.

19. GMS

Who gives? At least he is trying to do something (btw good luck jc-x), I swear the huddleboard must have a selection of our worst fans, especially that time they posted Novo's address.

20. Millerntor

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif][if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:Arial; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";} </style> <![endif]--> Best place on the internet, you gotta know how to take it which JC-X didn’t.....but he does now!