1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

First Team Coach

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by JC Anton, Jun 13, 2020.

Discuss First Team Coach in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Marty McFly Whoa, this is heavy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    He's been back at Celtic since 2010 in various roles. Can easily imagine the rat asking the question of him

The_Bhoy likes this.
  2. The_Bhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Do you know how many of the back room team he took with him that were already employed By the club when he came in? Never seen a number for that

3. Ziggy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mjallby
    He did he wanted to take Kennedy and Woods. They told him their loyalty was to Celtic not him

4. Marty McFly Whoa, this is heavy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    I don't think there were any mate

Davies, Toure and Driscoll are the ones that went with him as far as I'm aware. They have been with him everywhere bar Toure who he brought to Celtic.

The_Bhoy likes this.
  5. The_Bhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Ahh, wasn’t sure if he’d properly rinsed us of others. Like ziggy mentioned above him tryna take woods too. I’m always astounded we’ve had him so long, what a coach he is. Whenever I see him doing the keeper training before the games, pinging balls about and having safe hands himself, he looks a class above. No coincidence in how much he improves all our keepers every year

Marty McFly likes this.
  6. Ziggy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mjallby
    I'm sure I read he poached some scout too but cant remember where I saw that. I dont mean that * Congerton

I found the article. Jack Lyons was an opposition scout

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/...endan-rodgers-appoints-another-member-3137741

The_Bhoy and Marty McFly like this.
  7. The_Bhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Good riddance to both of them. Congerton was, and is a disaster. And that Lyons lads moves seem weird. Signed by us by rodgers...then jumps to a position at raith and then back with him at Leicester. Wonder if he was the analyst when looking at PSG, Barca etc. To see which and every way they could demolish us haha still makes me laugh that rodgers is that confident of himself that he thought we could outplay those two teams at their own game