1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

FC Sion v Celtic: 25/08/11

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Seosamh Máirtín, Aug 22, 2011.

Discuss FC Sion v Celtic: 25/08/11 in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Tote Katze

I'm sure a lot of people probably agree that he might not be the one, but not all of them have just thrown random insults at him. If you give any Celtic manager that kind of abuse, I dont think you'll find many people who agree with you.

2. Frankmartin

I agree the board are selling us all short but with the squad Lennon has which he himself has bought and put together pretty much to a man should be good enough to beat at Johnstone at home sion at home and achieve a respectable result away from home in Europe against a team who are 7th in the Swiss league there is no argument for that and to put it down to oh well a few bad games then that's just burying your head in the sand

3. mikeybhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Di Canio,larsson,hartson,sutton,etc
    Fav Celtic Song:
    youll never walk alone,HailHail
    Once again bhoys and ghirls could FC Sion get kicked out of the Europe League for playing players they shouldnt have played at parkhead ffs seen a few peps posting in and asking that question but Nae Answer from anybody.

the board are all knobs anyway sion out celtic in!!

SION OUT CELTIC IN(yes i know we are crap but so what!!!)

4. Bonzodog

This club is too big to be under the guidance of enthusiastic fans , whoever they are or whatever their heritage.

5. BobbyEvans

Agreed regarding Forrest and Stokes, but Commons has been woeful since pre-season.

6. Frankmartin

To be honest I'm just really * off with all of it and have been since we were all dancing about like eejits on the last day of last season having just handed the title to the rotten mob on a plate fair enough the guys had a hard time of it but he should go it's the only chance we have of stopping the mankies with a clown like fat Sally in charge doing 4 on a row

7. mickcfc91

Fav Celtic Player:
    Current - Scott Brown .. All Time - Lubo n henrik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Wiley Maley
    How many times has he played left mid this season mate.

8. Shane1888

I appear to have touched a nerve :56:

I'm just going to cut through all the childish babble and insults and get to the point. You would have been heading for the exit door the moment you got the first death threat sent to your address. You've got no right to call Neil Lennon anything, especially when you're probably nothing more than a glory-hunting, armchair supporter. He didn't need to stay on and could have walked out on us in the middle of the season. But he didn't, because he loves Celtic and the supporters.

Now get to bed. You'll need to be up early in the morning for school, wee boy.

9. ooo

*. that is the best word to describe how i feel right now. just *.

10. Dazza

Fav Celtic Player:
    Boruc
    I hope you're a Rangers fan, I really do. *.

11. Frankmartin

I don't remember saying I wouldn't have left so your probably right my family's safety would come before any football club so your right on that front it takes a fair bit of maturity though to realise it's only a game mate are threats to the life if your child worth it really but you think that makes it ok for him to hang about this season and hand rangers another title because he stayed last year that's the most backward thing I have ever heard do we owe him the job now because some * thought it would be funny to send a guy a bomb in the post I font think so Celtic is bigger than any man and that includes neil lennon

12. PaddyMagic

Well if we had won the first leg 2-0 we would have been through today.... :(:(

13. Marie Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Them all!!!
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Guys, if you aren't happy with a post or a user, report it.....resorting to flaming other users will result in action being taken.

We understand tension are high and we are all upset about the result but please don't resort to insulting each other

14. Kerry.

Terrible game tonight and Lennons post match comments make it all the more embarrassing. Hope to * we recover in time for Sunday :shamrock:

15. Twisty Rodgers out !!! Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    :56::56:

your posts are shocking but that was funny

16. obonfanti1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Chris Sutton
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Henrik Larsson is the King of Kings
    just in from the pub, all i can say at the moment is;

What the * Dan? WHAT. THE. ACTUAL. *?

* baldy moron :47::47::47:

good night folks!!

17. Shane1888

It's not a given that they will win the title. Let's face it, Sally is not doing much better over there than we are here. One freak result in the league against St Johnstone does not mean that we have lost the league, especially since August is not even finished yet.

If we beat The Huns in a few weeks, it'll be like tonight never happened. Trust me.

18. evilbunny1991

Fav Celtic Player:
    KI
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the People Sing
    Its hard to even contemplate that i even thought this but when they scored after a minute and big dan got sent off, i immediately thought to myself, "well i saw that one coming"

It seems in europe all we can do is fuckup, why can't there be some * middle ground for once Celtic! Just absolutely bottled it tonight. No leadership, * defending and some baffling tactics. I suppose the only way we can go is up now, onwards and upwards.

The reaction i would like to see is these players starting to give a *, all talk about how they needed to do it for the fans, the manager and themselves, didn't look like it for me to be honest.

19. hagmeister

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky/Henrik - can't choose
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Them all
    ..can't beat a man who tells the truth I reckon...:50:

20. butch

what can i say, chin up , this has been coming all along the team i have told many a time on here are crap, there are loads on here, that had given the team the benefit of the doubt, but we can not go on like this, we demand better, i wouldn't want the youth to come in, as that would only help the board, and it is them thinking on our part that Lennon is the man i have also said Lennon is only here for the amount of shares he as bought in our club, i am sure he bought 5 million or invested in the club away back in the 90s. also numb nuts BROWN ain't the answer either