1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Fan demonstration for Ross County game - we have to do something

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Winston Ingram, Apr 18, 2016.

Discuss Fan demonstration for Ross County game - we have to do something in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. The Golden God I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds Gold Member

2. Leone Naka Fan

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura, Moravčik, Petrov, Ki
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    Even if Deila goes, there's still Lawwell to protest against. Big, insulting banners all over the Celtic area should do the trick, for starters. Make the fat barsteward know he's targeted.

3. jafa

Fav Celtic Player:
    King of kings
    Im sorry but why a walkout. Are we so F... arrogant that not dominating is a reason to be do walkouts. * every team in the land would be walking out every other week.
    Okay, we`re * off that we never won on Sunday. But there were two teams on the pitch. We have NO divine right to win, that's why we go and watch.

4. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

I don't think anyone is up for protesting simply because we didn't win a solitary football match.

People are * off at the road the club is going down and the astonishing lack of accountability in a club underperforming in every department. The decision-making at our club is horrific; from Boardroom level, to management, to scouting. We have made a total * of a golden opportunity to put our club in a dominant position for years to come. This downright mismanagement & incompetence should not go unnoticed, if the power-brokers that be refuse to bring those responsible to be held accountable then this action may need to be taken to ensure it does.

5. Glorious1967

:50::50:

6. Lecs

The Board, the management and the players are a * joke. Particularly the players, I actually feel like I don't like the majority of footballers nowadays. A lot of them are overpaid, spoiled little diva * who have no * passion or pride for the badge they wear. They don't do anything other than argue with fans on twitter, and they are paid more in a week than most of us posters in a year. Yet we are the mugs who turn up and 'motivate' them.

I'm just fed up with the * to be honest. Never have I disliked so many Celtic players in my life.

7. Gabriel Beidh an lá linn Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Raphael Scheidt
    The media will never be on our side. If I heard the DR were orangizing something for the good of Celtic I would do the opposite. So in a sense the media would have an influence on me. I use the term would because I don't read any SMSM sources.

8. Glorious1967

Said it myself this is the most dislikeable squad of players ever in my opinion there is not one of them you could call a hero

I can imagine weans playing 3 and in saying right im dead-* boyata , who are you gauny be

9. King of Kings

Fav Celtic Player:
    boruc
    This. :50:

People can no longer pretend this is abount one game, or even one man. It's about gross mismanagement and a lack of guidance/leadership since Lennon left. the lack of communication from the board since Sundays defeat has been disgraceful, but unfortunately not surprising.

10. Minimalist

Ever since Tommy Burns sadly past away we have regressed at a rapid rate. Its incredible.

11. richardm

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mcgrain
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    :smiley-laughing002::smiley-laughing002:

He's probably got enough wains for a full quota on the subs bench as well

12. richardm

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mcgrain
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Certainly a big protest outside against Lawell after the game needs to happen.

I get where folk are coming from about having games to win so for me the compromise has to be to do it outside.

On a side note I recently saw On YouTube a Red Bull Leipzig-Union Berlin game from the other week when the Union fans to a man never entered the stadium until 15 minutes or something, it looked really powerful and better than a walkout, not for one second I am advocating this as I know it will never happen and to expect an entirely empty section let alone stadium is unrealistic amongst our supporter base.

13. Silenzio

Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony

I agree with you there. If the sheep win all the game including against us (which is a possibility), we still need 7 points from the other 4 games. Suppose we drop points against RC and diet huns and we could get in trouble.

14. Gabriel Beidh an lá linn Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Raphael Scheidt
    With the numbers likely to show up on Sunday it won't look so good. From a near empty stadium to a less than half full stadium.

15. richardm

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mcgrain
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    I empathise with this entirely, poor attitudes, aloof from the fans, walking off the team bus with massive headphones not stopping to sign autographs, pathetic identikit follow the leader arms of tattoos, nothing to say part from "at the end of the day" or ""we put in a good shift today" in interviews,walking off the pitch without acknowledging the fans, this all seems the norm now.

I'm not particularly singling out Celtic as it's probably even worse down south but we are not immune from these types of *.

On a positive note to end, refreshing to hear Tierney in a recent interview say he had to cut it short as his mum would kill him for being late :smiley-laughing002:

16. richardm

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mcgrain
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Exactly, you would hardly notice let alone make an impact

17. avitar Gold Member Gold Member

problem is i still want to win the league i actually agree with the board on this one keep him there until the end of the season.

18. Winston Ingram

Spot on :50:

More people are contemplating this, so I really hope it can go ahead and as many Celtic fans are made aware of the 67th minute walkout.

19. Antz1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Emillio Izaguirre, Joe Ledley, Beram Kayal
    Fav Celtic Song:
    'You'll never walk alone' 'Let the People Sing'
    Been reading online and hearing in the work about a 67th minute walkout all afternoon. Is there any supporters or whatever behind this?

20. Sean Daleer Free Palestine Gold Member

Are people really going to walk out if it's something like 1-1 with just over 20 minutes to go?

Back the team, sack the board.