1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Fan demonstration for Ross County game - we have to do something

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Winston Ingram, Apr 18, 2016.

Discuss Fan demonstration for Ross County game - we have to do something in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. shendr18

Get behind the team. We can protest argue afte rthe game or after the season
    Witholding season tickets will add mpressure for the club to do something

I heard rumours on clyde superscore board last night about lawwell leaving for south of England i would think Arsenal

2. Geraldine McCan

If I want to know what Phil is saying, I go on to The Herald website and the sevcotards can quote him word for word.

Their obsession with him is hilarious.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2016
  3. Deco17

I don't care about who gets appointed under Lawwell because it's still going to be the same.. I am giving my full support to a protest and a walkout in the 67' minute as its a disgrace the way things are going on at this beautiful club. I will never rest until Lawwell and the whole board are completely out and a victory to the rebels. SACK THE BOARD

4. Glorious1967

This should have started when Lawwell sat back as they won 3 in a row, he did everything possible to keep them alive, whilst we were the biggest victims of their cheating

5. Deco17

Correct comrade! People have been too blinded of their love for the club to realise this. I've seen this coming since the beggining of Mowbry. The board are clueless when it comes to doing the right thing 'CONSISTANTLY' they are more interested in profits rather than success. With the money they spend on half of the duds for 1.5 mill or 2.5 million they could have just signed a top quality player in place of 3 of the duds we have bough for wages and fees spent on them. The clubs turning into an pure austerity measure and it's not good enough.

6. Free the Adblock Gold Member Gold Member

More fool them then. Guy is a * idiot.
    I used to read his site all the time. Swiftly changed that though. He's a fool.

7. Glorious1967

A board full of self serving Torys, the largest shareholder who donates to that party when hes not even British for tax benefits no doubt, would you expect anything but Austerity

8. Celticswede

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    What's the point of this anymore

9. Minty1888

because it's not just Ronny deila that needs to leave.

10. Celticswede

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fair enough. But I can't see Lawwell leaving unless he is caught banging a * prostitute in Bangkok

11. Bonobhoy

yep lawell out next...* him

12. Dirk_Diggler

A agree the mistakes mr lawell has made over the years has been discraceful and overlooked by the majority who thinks this guy is a magician, he's an accountant and is running the show at celtic, a solely blame him for spending 50 grand on willo flood and gift wrapping the huns the title that year instead of buying what we needed a decent striker.

Sick of reading how good this guy has done, only thing he has done that a liked was the 27 million bid for Gary hooper when the reporters questioned him

13. PlasticViking

Challenge accepted.

14. Geraldine McCan

If Lawwell goes we can kiss goodbye to any title stripping etc, of the liquidated ragers.

15. Minty1888

Lawwell will do * all regards that. He's had 4 * years to do something.

16. Geraldine McCan

If they lose the tax case appeal, then it'll be back on the agenda.

17. Deco17

Exactly. Peter Lawwell get out of our club. Imposter

18. Dr. Frasier Crane

The people running Celtic want Rangers back as much as the SMSM. They know it's the main attraction and offers a chance to increase revenue massively. No matter what happens, as things stand, Celtic will never be pushing for Rangers to be punished over anything imo.

19. Geraldine McCan

It says everything about this Hun filled, bigoted shithole of a country when the SFA are more scared of the wrath of sevcotards than the fans of all the other clubs in the top flight put together.

We have all the power as sevco need Scottish football more than Scottish football needs sevco.

We should let the SFA know that there'll be the mother of all riots unless liquidated ragers get the titles they got by cheating, stripped from them.

20. Minty1888

Not a chance Lawwell will do anything about it though. As said, he's had plenty of time to do something. He's part of the SFA board. He's more interested in the bigotry pound. And thusly, he can get the * out of our club.