1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Erik Sviatchenko

Discussion in 'Ex Players' started by The Thumb, Jun 18, 2015.

Discuss Erik Sviatchenko in the Ex Players area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. freitassen

What went wrong is: Brendan Rodgers. He might not be good enough to start every game but was far better than Henry and more trustable than Boyata.

2. Jeffrey

Great guy average player, this again highlights how inept we are in Euro qualifiers

3. Notorious Gold Member Gold Member

4. Notorious Gold Member Gold Member

ERIK SVIATCHENKO JOINS THE BOARD OF FCM SAMFUND

Erik Sviatchenko joins the new position in FCM Society to support and contribute to the development of the club's CSR work. The skipper emphasizes his desire to make a difference both on and off the pitch.

Erik Sviatchenko is very aware of how you as a football player can give back and has therefore just said yes to the role as a board member of FCM Society. The central defender has strong connections to the entire region and is a warm, engaging character who, based on his wealth of experience and international network, will be a strong addition to the FCM Society team.

In addition to Erik Sviatchenko, the board consists of chairman Kristian Tvergaard, Claus Steinlein and Michael Koch.

So far, Erik Sviatchenko combines the new board role with being a football player and captain in FC Midtjylland. He strongly expresses that this role is part of the future plans - even after the football boots have been put on the shelf.

The mission of FCM Society is to help people in the region who have difficulty finding and unleashing the talent that all people possess. Here we benefit from the great experience that lies in FC Midtjylland, where over the past many years, football talents have been created through the development of whole people.

FCM Societies work with young people who are often stigmatized and marginalized because of their background, ethnicity, education or social heritage. This often results in a lack of access to facilities, support or encouragement, and they therefore do not get the opportunities they need. FCM Society wants to change this situation and support young people in the pursuit of success in their careers and in life.

Erik Sviatchenko, board member of FCM Samfund and leader of FC Midtjylland:

"It is almost like a dream for me to join FCM Society's board. Firstly, it is a clear announcement that I will always be a part of FC Midtjylland, and secondly, this is a fantastic opportunity to make a difference in our society. ”

“We know that sport has an absolutely fantastic power in relation to uniting people and creating community for all. Many studies show that physically active children and young people experience improvements in their school work, behavior and mental health. ”

"As the world gets smaller, football gets bigger, which makes our actions off the field more and more important. I want to help make a difference for the people that FCM Society helps. ”

"FCM Society is the most ambitious and integrated community program created by a Superliga club, and it means a lot to both me and my family that I become an important part of this."

Kristian Tvergaard, Chairman of the Board of FCM Samfund:

“As chairman of FCM Society, I am incredibly happy and proud that Erik joins our board and is ready to make a difference. It is fantastic that Erik finds the time and has the desire to join. His support for the project is obvious. I know Erik personally and I know he is aware of his role as a leader and role model. His function on the board will also be to be a link between the board and the players, so that the collaboration has an impact on the players' involvement in FCM Society. ”

“I am also incredibly proud of how much FCM Society has developed in three years. We have really shown that we can use FC Midtjylland's expertise in talent development to develop young people in our society. ”

Preben Rokkjær, Marketing and Support Director at FC Midtjylland:

"It is a win-win situation. We offer Erik a place on the board so that he can have an influence on our community work, and in return he gives us a wealth of skills, knowledge and experience as a football player - and as a role model for the young people. "

"Erik is an absolutely fantastic person who has his heart in the right place, and we are extremely happy that he has chosen to join FCM Samfund's board in a long-term project."

5. Brian Dunphy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Merry Plougboy
  6. Notorious Gold Member Gold Member

7. Notorious Gold Member Gold Member

8. Bobo_ Gold Member Gold Member

Towing a caravan around Anfield and the Johan Cruijff Arena in the Champions League

On yersel Erik!

9. PaddyMcCourt20

He at least had a bit of heart. Sad days when you’re longing for the days of Erik and Jozo.

neilly1987 and cat123 like this.
  10. Notorious Gold Member Gold Member

11. The Prof Administrator Administrator

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kris Ajer
    Good man is Erik.

12. neilly1987 Lennon out. Gold Member

Better than Duffy.

jj81 likes this.
  13. honda

Good guy is Eric. I like him.

bobs1974 likes this.