1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Earnshaw Or Camara

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by larsson97_04, Jul 26, 2004.

Discuss Earnshaw Or Camara in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. BB Banned!

aye..well done on that one...but i think everyone except MON knew he wis a pish buy...Earnshaw??....hes awright but nae better than Camara...they are both first division(or championship) players.....score a few higher up but not a lot!!

2. duffy

Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    aye true BB, * knows who we're gonna bring in, i dont' know and can't see another type of henrik coming in

3. BB Banned!

truth is....until MOn sorts out this leaving contracts till the last minute we are never gonna get anybody decent in...but i think its a smokescreen...make the fans think you are busy re-signing players and thats why there are no new playuers....MON is a clever chap and is keeping some of the fans happy...but the ones who are not fuckwits are saying...."surely if you leave it to the last minute all the players who are worth a * are already signed"....then we could only be left with fuckwits like juninho and camara...

4. duffy

Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    aye ano he is a very smart guy MON, but hes kiddin the fans on here,we know lennon and jackie are gonna sign new contracts but he is draggin them out, for * sake jus tell us if they are signin our not, i don't know who is gonna sign for us and when if there is any before the end of the transfer window

5. BB Banned!

thats my * point...occupy the papers and fans with all this contract extension pish and they overllok the lack of decent signings in the last few years,...clever as *

6. duffy

Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    aye, see at the end of the say come 3.00 pm we will be cheerin on celtic and forget about this for the now but it really is * he is covering up with all this * about contracts, when he knows lennon will sign as he loves the club

7. celticfc411

Fav Celtic Player:
    john hartson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    you'll never walk alone
    was larsson an established star when he came to CP?

8. Dubsbhoy Banned!

yeah he gave a goal away in his first game LOL

9. rambeler

Fav Celtic Player:
    neil lennon,mcgeady
    Fav Celtic Song:
    the boys of the old brigade
    sutton,hartson, bettie,molaney better than either

10. hooperman

Fav Celtic Player:
    Stilian Petrov
    Fav Celtic Song:
    4 leaf clover
    Don't understand the fuss about new signings
    BoBo holding out on signing the dotted line-so what if he goes he'll not be a big miss .That C*nt has lost us more games than enough especially in Europe He's also f*ckin put Sutton out for quite a few games when he decided to kama kasi him
    Look at our recent signings - Camara Juno They have done * all for their huge wage demands
    We are not in Europe We are top of the SPL and we can win that easily despite Hun transfer activity
    It will be for our European campaign next year we will need the quality players not on loan and out of favour EPL rejects nor do we need the mercenaries like Juno
    Get our act together now bring on the young hoops and let them win the league for us then concentrate on Europe with a solid team already in place

11. charliebhoy

Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley

sounds sensible enough to me hoopy

we will win the league again this seasonifnot the treble

and we should keep what money we do have if any

for the summer when the really tasty players are available

i think MON is being clever about this

and already has a structure in place

bring on the champions league 2005/06