1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Earnshaw Or Camara

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by larsson97_04, Jul 26, 2004.

Discuss Earnshaw Or Camara in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. larsson97_04

Fav Celtic Player:
    Maloney, JVOH
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    Who would you rather see at Celtic Park?

i would rather see Camara at Celtic Park and not Earnshaw.
    i have seen Earnshaw play a few times and he has never caught my atention. Earnshaw would be money down the drain.

Thats what i think what do you all think?

2. BTG

Fav Celtic Player:
    McGeady, Maloney, Browny
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    Definetley Camara, as i've stated in many other threads Earnshaw is nothing special and although a bit stubborn Camara can be a superb player at times.

3. larsson97_04

Fav Celtic Player:
    Maloney, JVOH
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    It looks like that Camara wants to become a Celtic player

4. Mark

So does Earnshaw. He said: "I'd love to play for Celtic as I know how big a club they are." (something along those lines anyway lol) It was on Sky Sports News.

The times I've saw Earnshaw I've been impressed but I know what others have said about him. Camara I've not really noticed although I've heard he can be brilliant at times. O'Neill will know what to do, I think..

5. larsson97_04

Fav Celtic Player:
    Maloney, JVOH
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
  6. Dubsbhoy Banned!

call me greedy but i don't rate either of these, there two average strikers and considering it's HENRIK LARSSON thats left i don't think either of these two could clean his boots. if a gun was put to my head and i was forced to choose i'd prefer camara but just think of him or earnshaw in the starting 11 for the CL there's no way there of this standard and i don't see why we cannot afford a striker thats of a CL quality.

then again i have to be honest and say i thought hartson was a bad buy when i heard we signed him so * would i know.

7. jaradthescot

Fav Celtic Player:
    Beattie again. Give the wee bhoy a run, WGS
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Jinky
    Earnshaw. He's younger, and I wouldn't want Camara's attitude in our dressing room.

8. Mark

Dubs, I parly agree with you there mate. Accept no imitations and get some quality in! Martin's lost his touch for finding quality, imo!

9. OurselvesAlone

Good to see amoroso back in the frame but we've already had a look at him I dont know why, if he was any good why we didnt sign him before?

But Big Al i think would be a great signing even tho he is 33 or whatever he can still do it. Imagine him and sutton up front and two more players a defender and attacking midfielder (juninho/riquelme, someone along those lines) i think we can do ok. bobo's right once the season starts there'll be no * ups like that or huns in hampden

10. Dubsbhoy Banned!

11. biggertam

Fav Celtic Player:
    Alan Thompson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    yip looks like he is on his way i know a lot of fans (that i have talked to) dont want him but lets give the guy a chance.

12. Celtic Mad Administrator Administrator

Aye, looks like it. He definately deserves a chance, lets hope he takes it!

13. Mark

Yeah he is coming up tomorrow for contract talks and hopefully a deal will be complete by the weekend.

What do you think of £1.6m for a year loan deal? Good? Bad? He will allegedly cost a further £5m-£6m to make the deal permanent. And how good is this guy? Don't know much of him!

14. Celtic Mad Administrator Administrator

I'm not sure about the 1.6m! The thing is, he can go back to Wolves if the get promoted, so if he plays brilliant for us and Wolves go back up, we could be saying bye bye Camara!

15. BTG

Fav Celtic Player:
    McGeady, Maloney, Browny
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    I've heard that £1.6 million would be a British record fee for a loan deal.. For me that isnt a good idea, why spend it on somebody tempory when we could add a couple of mil onto that and get a decent player who will stay with us.

16. Dubsbhoy Banned!

i think its good management but a bit of a gamble at the same time, we need someone fast camara seems to be the only realistic signing we can make before the deadline. i know i slated him in other threads but once/if he pulls on the hoops i think everyone will be behind him a 110%, plus i have a gut feeling that if we can just get past signing our first player and break the tension of not signing anyone in the last few weeks that we could see another 1/2 more new faces, please *.

17. jaradthescot

Fav Celtic Player:
    Beattie again. Give the wee bhoy a run, WGS
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Jinky
    Screw Camara, put Craig Beattie in!!! He's been completely on fire. He's exactly what we need (and have, with him): Young, fast, talented, and agile. Him and Sutton would be brilliant.

18. BTG

Fav Celtic Player:
    McGeady, Maloney, Browny
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    Yes but what we really lack is squad depth, we have a decent enough first 11 but with a few injuries we could become a shambles. We need a few top class players who will be pushing for the first team to add a bit of competition.

19. Dubsbhoy Banned!

well i was right about camara :smoke: :censored:

20. duffy

Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    camara's *, i hope he scores against the huns i think he'll go crazy i know i will :yeah: