1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Dundee Utd V Celtic - Sunday 4th November 2012-KO 12:45pm

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Jayzhinho67, Oct 31, 2012.

Discuss Dundee Utd V Celtic - Sunday 4th November 2012-KO 12:45pm in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. CelticFC1967

Eh?! Considering I'm a season ticket holder who hasn't missed a domestic match this season, home or away, and also went over to the Camp Nou and watched from the Celtic end our team take them to within 30 seconds of a draw I think it is safe to say I'll be there on Wednesday. Get a * grip man, your attitude stinks. How in * would me, supporting the team and believing they have a chance, constitute not going to the match?

I think we can take something off Barcelona, I believe because Celtic are my team and I always feel we can win - what would be the point otherwise?

2. Sean Daleer Free Palestine Gold Member

Good, there will be no excuses then when we pump them. :icon_mrgreen:

3. kieranc

Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    That attitude is mental.

4. TAB

Fav Celtic Player:
    Wanyama.
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony.
    I think Barca will pick up the three points on Wednesday but saying we have no chance simply isn't true. This Barca team are * unbelievable but it's under the floodlights at Celtic Park, the atmosphere is going to be very special and I'll never write us off under they circumstances.

5. DJ CJ

Fav Celtic Player:
    Wanyama
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    Well it's the truth, there's no team with enough quality to challenge us in the long run. The league is a formality.

6. Jayzhinho67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing !
    Cut The Name Calling Out Lads And Debate Said Topic

7. imacdiar

We always have a chance at parkhead no matter who's playing,average players can be inspired when they play in front of one of the best supports in europe.We are going to have to be as disciplined as we were at the Nou camp and hope that samaras is fit,if not i would throw in Watt.

8. eire4

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    In all probablity Barcelona will win Wednesday. As die hard as I am a Celtic supporter that is reality. Having said that it doesn't stop me giving my all supporting the team Wednesday and feeling that at home we always have a shot no matter what. Besides playing games like Wednesday where although they are stronger then us there is the chance of an upset is what makes for great nights.

If we are to have any chance of getting a result Wednesday it is vital we give up nothing early and really allow the crowd and atmosphere to build up.