1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Dinamo Zagreb v Celtic 6pm KO(Thursday 11th December- BT Sports 1)

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Jack Torrance, Dec 7, 2014.

Discuss Dinamo Zagreb v Celtic 6pm KO(Thursday 11th December- BT Sports 1) in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. kramer1 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Sammy
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace

Thanks for the post. The lack of pace in counter-attack has been a problem for years. I initially thought Mubarak may be the solution to this, as he certainly doesn't lack pace, but so far it hasn't worked out that way, as he seems to be very inconsistent. The way Ronnie says he wants the team to play, though, means that this facet of our play will hopefully be a big priority for improvement. I'm probably one of the least knowledgeable people on this site, but it seems to me that teams won't fear us when we're so pedestrian, and when so much of our passing is lateral. We do have good players who take on defenders, like Forrest, Brown and, occasionally, Johansen, but we need players and a team attitude where we break out of defence with pace and put the opposition on the back foot, worried about what we're capable of doing to them. HH :shamrock::shamrock::shamrock:

2. Kazaginac

Not funny

Every club that this scum has beaten outside Europe last 6-7 years deserves to be mocked.

From 26 matches played in group phase of Euro competition (last 4 years) they have 2!!(two) wins,2 draws and 24 loses with 13 away defeats.

Concieding 4 goals from the team like that even with reserves is nothing less than disgrace

3. PaulM1888 Moderator Moderator Gold Member

You didn't answer my question, who have Zagreb got in the next round when we're playing Inter Milan?

4. Kazaginac

Ok,it is only important to qualify to knock-out phase,I get it :50:

Salzburg 1-3( it could have easily been 5 or 6),and 4 goals from fascist shitheads that have football reputation in Europe like Kazahstan has in terms of national football ,but we qualified,yeyyyy

5. Slaw Gold Member Gold Member

But mate, who's in the last 32 and who is not?

6. Boom Stick

Bah humbug fucko