1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

[Matchday] Der Hun v Celtic Sunday 2nd May 12:00 Sky Sports

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by CheGuevara, Apr 22, 2021.

Discuss Der Hun v Celtic Sunday 2nd May 12:00 Sky Sports in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. DonnyCelt

They've literally had game changing decisions go in their favour every time we've played them this season.

Granted we've not been at the same level that we have been the last four seasons and if we had have been we'd have beaten them every game.

But don't give me this pish that they are * world beaters. They've been gifted 20+ points this season by pure old fashioned hun cheating.

Have we deserved to win the league this season. No

Have they earned the right to be called Champions. Absolutely * not imo.

2. SteveyNico67

Just watched highlights there

Didn’t watch the game earlier what was the point

Bottom line is: rangers have McGregor, Barisic, Tavernier, Roofe, Aribo, Kent, etc

There used to be a time not too long ago when I wouldn’t have even ONE hun anywhere near a Celtic team. They are now almost man for man better than us in every department. We have Kenny and Taylor as LB/RB. They have Borna and Tav. We have Bain and Barkas - both worse than a man down. They have *.

I could go on but think my point is made. Celtic have gone from being a fearless winning machine to also rans inside 12 months. It’s mismanagement at the highest level. We hired then sacked NFL. They hired and backed Slippy.

You reap what you sow.

But with the correct management team in place I don’t think this requires anything more than some key signings and a fresh approach. I don’t buy that this rangers Sevco will win year after year strengthening and never selling any talent. They’ll suffer the same issue Celtic did for best part of last decade - bringing on talent and losing them to better leagues. As they lose key talent we will be buying quality and making inroads. Couple of transfer windows and things could be even keel again.

Plus on one more positive note - it’s not like we were held down and * 4-1. We scored made chances were in the game and 4-1 flatters them. When we pumped them 5-1 at their place few games back we were utterly dominant and they weren’t near the game. Point I’m making is even at our worst we still carry a semblance of a threat to them.

I’m not worried

It’s a blip.

Let them have their Corona Tainted Training Ground Trophy we all know it doesn’t mean much

The future is bright

The future is green and white

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

seanm likes this.
  3. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

Nice way to out yourself son.

Ps. She said no

The Dude, johnboy19, Ewang83 and 19 others like this.
  4. StanP19

Fav Celtic Player:
    Stilian Petrov
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    If our board don’t start communicating soon there should be some sort of protest like what Man Utd fans did today! Not condoning the violence or anything like that but they have to know we are not going away and won’t accept this mediocrity

seanm and muaythai postie like this.
  5. theweeman Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Bobby Murdoch
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Boys of the Old Brigade
    Spot on which is why I couldn't give a toss about the CL or what fee we do don't get for x, y, z player. None of this money ever makes its way to the first team. Fraudgers made the club £80m (= 2 x CL + Moussa fee) and almost none of this went on players.

One of the great myths in Scottish football (along with the '55') is Liewell being allowed to peddle this utter LIE that every penny we make is reinvested in the team. Thats utter, utter nonsense as anyone with a rudimentary understanding of financial accounting can tell you. Most years he was here we either paid down debt or increased cash in the bank which means IPSO FACTO means not all positive cashflow was reinvested in the team

ddub11, seanm and cat123 like this.
  6. SteveyNico67

It was in jest those names are names hunz give to their darlings

I’m
    Not saying I would have them actually in Celtic colours I’d rather get aids and die

I’m saying they’d walk in to this * Celtic side

Prove me wrong

seanm likes this.
  7. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

Rumbled

8. theweeman Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Bobby Murdoch
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Boys of the Old Brigade
    He's just utter scum, isn't he? the new Iain Ferguson (now there was a piece of *)

seanm and The Phoenix like this.
  9. SteveyNico67

Any proof you need I’m a fat 40 year old stark raving loony Celtic fan you need

Fire away

10. cat123

Fav Celtic Player:
    Tom Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Fields Of Athenry
    They got good results in Europe last season too because they have a strategy and stick to it but individually they are not top class. We have outplayed them during most of the derby games even when we've been rotten all season.

seanm likes this.
  11. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    Take 'Celtic fan' out of that and I believe every word you've said..

12. StanP19

Fav Celtic Player:
    Stilian Petrov
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    Think it’s down to a mixture of things mate. They’ve been better than us and we hired a has been in the showers and also our boards lack of vision ultimately cost us. Wrong signings, too many loan players. Ultimately cost us our team spirit that we once had and the bond between players etc and they * took full advantage of it. Horrible

seanm and cat123 like this.
  13. cat123

Fav Celtic Player:
    Tom Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Fields Of Athenry
    Yeah I agree but it also suits them to play in empty stadiums because they have always bottled it when their fans get on their back. They are not world beaters they have slightly improved defensively while we have regressed massively.

I think it's our own clubs fault we lost the league not that they were so good.

Forestbhoy66 and StanP19 like this.
  14. StanP19

Fav Celtic Player:
    Stilian Petrov
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    Absolutely agree with that. However a lot of our players have shown they are bottle merchants when the chips are down. I’ve been shocked by some our players attitude this season. Even the proper Celtic boys we have in our squad have downed tools at stages this season. Turns my stomach to see the regression in our players to be honest.

Announce the new structure this week and get back to the hun skelping we should be doing season in, season out!

cat123 and seanm like this.
  15. lazyregula

Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the people sing!
    We should have dominated them for many more years with the money we have made in recent years. We sold dembele. Kt etc. Even Made extra on van dyk. We buy to many few million players who aren't the level needed .

It's a disgrace. Fans even bought season tickets to watch this on the telly. Fs.

Oaked Aged likes this.
  16. StanP19

Fav Celtic Player:
    Stilian Petrov
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    We also spent 10m on a GK and forward.... anyone seen them?

seanm likes this.
  17. Forestbhoy66 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny mcgrain
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace

What he said......Now their tails are up and will take something special to get them back to where they should be. Confidence will win games and unless slippy leaves, they we only kick on while we go backwards again. Board should be ashamed of themselves....we should be ashamed of our own board by the communication that has been * abysmal over this tbh.

cat123 and seanm like this.
  18. Marty McFly Whoa, this is heavy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Kenny is absolute dug *

paulmcq1888 and seanm like this.
  19. World Champion

At the railroad bar, about seven o'clock.
    * embarrassed today.

Sgt Neppers* and seanm like this.
  20. strike twice

I didn't watch the game , but it sounds like we were gutless again . Like too many times this season ( domestic and European ) , we have put in a no show . A * poor season all round . Let's hope things get changed the right way , and with new players etc , we can come roaring back next season . The quicker we appoint a new D' of F' and a gaffer the better . The European games start hellish early as usual this summer .