1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Dedryck Boyata

Discussion in 'Ex Players' started by Boom Stick, May 31, 2015.

Discuss Dedryck Boyata in the Ex Players area at TalkCeltic.net.

Tags:
  1. Big Mick Earth's Best Defender Gold Member

    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2011
    Messages:
    6,975
    Likes Received:
    6,215
    Fav Celtic Player:
    Charlie Mulgrew
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The SAM Song
    Santa better have told him he's getting * all this year.
     
    Random Review likes this.
  2. Idioteque I’ll laugh until my head comes off Gold Member

    Joined:
    May 7, 2010
    Messages:
    10,494
    Likes Received:
    4,719
    Location:
    East London
    Hope he stays, as unlikely as it is. He acted the * aye but he’s gave us some good times. Replacing Him and Benkovic would be some task
     
  3. littlekennie

    Joined:
    Aug 4, 2007
    Messages:
    8,095
    Likes Received:
    1,802
    Location:
    helensburgh scotland
    Fav Celtic Player:
    nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    four leaf clover
    Can see him signing new contract then leaving in the summer

    Sent from my AUM-L29 using Tapatalk
     
  4. McGuire Gold Member Gold Member

    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2012
    Messages:
    76,177
    Likes Received:
    34,214
    Location:
    Jockney over spill..
    Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    Any news when he's back?
     
  5. Random Review

    Joined:
    Aug 31, 2012
    Messages:
    17,463
    Likes Received:
    4,702
    Location:
    Indonesia
    Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky (ever) Lubo (modern era), KT (current)
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    Why would he do that? He'd literally be throwing away several million pounds worth of signing on fee! :56::56::56::56:
    I know Petrov did it for us; but Boyata is blatantly not that sort of person. There's more chance of Neymar joining the GB.

    There's a little more chance of him deciding he wants to stay and signing a new contract to stay; but, to be blunt, the chances of even that are slim (if an EPL club shows interest, he's out of here).

    Realistically, I'd say there's maybe a 5% he'll sign a new deal and staying longer, a 25% chance we'll manage to shift him for a fee this window and a 70% chance he'll sign a pre-contract with some Southampton in January, one that includes a substantial signing bonus, because there will be no transfer fee. There's zero chance he'll sign a new deal and leave in the summer.
     
  6. oh bhoy

    Joined:
    Jul 26, 2010
    Messages:
    4,033
    Likes Received:
    1,632
    Should have taken the £9 million for him in the summer and put it towards benkovic or someone of similar standing
     
    Rendog and Random Review like this.
  7. MartinoBianco

    Joined:
    May 21, 2018
    Messages:
    420
    Likes Received:
    114
    When he leaves we are *


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
     
  8. McGuire Gold Member Gold Member

    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2012
    Messages:
    76,177
    Likes Received:
    34,214
    Location:
    Jockney over spill..
    Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    Nah..
     
    clonbhoy likes this.
  9. MartinoBianco

    Joined:
    May 21, 2018
    Messages:
    420
    Likes Received:
    114
    Yah


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
     
    Bayern Bru likes this.
  10. Captain Brown Gold Member Gold Member

    Joined:
    Aug 28, 2006
    Messages:
    7,438
    Likes Received:
    2,147
    Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Elaborate....

    * as in won't win the league?

    If so then you're at it.
     
    Tommy25 likes this.
  11. StPauli1916 Gold Member Gold Member

    Joined:
    Dec 9, 2012
    Messages:
    47,886
    Likes Received:
    16,151
    Location:
    People's Republic of North Yorkshire
    Fav Celtic Player:
    Oliver Tebilly
    Fav Celtic Song:
    George and Pop
    Yeah. We might as well just all pack it in and support someone else.
     
  12. TheHappyLoss

    Joined:
    Jul 14, 2013
    Messages:
    8,891
    Likes Received:
    3,868
    Location:
    209
    Will the forum name change ?
     
  13. McGuire Gold Member Gold Member

    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2012
    Messages:
    76,177
    Likes Received:
    34,214
    Location:
    Jockney over spill..
    Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    Naw..
     
  14. Officer Doofy Hey Terry, smell my finger!

    Joined:
    Jul 5, 2011
    Messages:
    50,774
    Likes Received:
    16,171
  15. Random Review

    Joined:
    Aug 31, 2012
    Messages:
    17,463
    Likes Received:
    4,702
    Location:
    Indonesia
    Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky (ever) Lubo (modern era), KT (current)
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    I really hate to say it, but we are definitely a better side defensively with him in the team. Only makes me hate him even more.
     
    MartinoBianco and Gyp Rosetti like this.
  16. Celtic Bhoy 94

    Joined:
    Aug 9, 2009
    Messages:
    4,235
    Likes Received:
    77
    Location:
    Iúr Cinn Trá
    He’s no Benkovic
     
    clonbhoy likes this.
  17. Notorious Gold Member Gold Member

    Joined:
    Oct 6, 2012
    Messages:
    124,896
    Likes Received:
    50,201
  18. Gyp Rosetti Gold Member Gold Member

    Joined:
    Apr 30, 2010
    Messages:
    48,192
    Likes Received:
    31,908
    Location:
    Govan
    Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    All will be announced via his Instagram.
     
    Random Review likes this.
  19. McGuire Gold Member Gold Member

    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2012
    Messages:
    76,177
    Likes Received:
    34,214
    Location:
    Jockney over spill..
    Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    :56:
     
  20. Random Review

    Joined:
    Aug 31, 2012
    Messages:
    17,463
    Likes Received:
    4,702
    Location:
    Indonesia
    Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky (ever) Lubo (modern era), KT (current)
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    :56: