1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Dealing With the Lack of Scott Brown?

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Liam Scales, Aug 17, 2015.

Discuss Dealing With the Lack of Scott Brown? in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Markybhoy

100% genuine. :smiley-laughing002:

2. Mr. Slippyfist

Right, come out of the closet now Marky.

We all know you are butch :bbpd:

3. ILoveTheCeltic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    This is another butch original, actually in reply to me

"most teams have a mascot, but yes we have the Joker of them all, and loosing 2 cup games with BROWN in our team proves me right, and you all wrong, where was his urgency, where was his drive then, you have missed the point all together, when we play any team, that has any ability at all, DONKEY BROWN is as good as a man short. until this is corrected, we will always be known as, the nearly team."

4. Callum McGregor The Captain Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubomir Moravcik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    That * would blame Broony if his boiler was broken.

5. ILoveTheCeltic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    "again you cant see the wood for the trees, this is the decision of the 3 managers that you put your faith in, when talent spotting I am only high lighten that Brown is not celtic class. the other players not getting a game
    is down to the said managers, that you hold and others in such a high esteem. you are now able to see, where we now stand do you not."

"I feel BROWN has to go, it looks like Lennon is testing the water for a midfield player as I type, he knows as well, where the fault lies he has subbed the culprit twice now in side a month, so there is now hope, and help coming to the team may be after the exhibition they had the other day on you tube, when Brown had is normal shooting boots on hope Neil and TOMMO take note that the apprenticeship has failed once more and they really are wasting there time showing him how to hit a ball."

"if Brown was to go forward on his own look for a defensive splitting pass but nope, he cant do that. he has then taken 2 of our defenders up to the 25 yard out box"

The 25 yard out box :56:

"get your season ticket MONEY in, and you will see, if BROWN remains we will have no money for any new player of note, Brown has cost us over 310 MILLION SO FAR. but i suppose that nothing LENNON cost us £25 million. our clain to fame is we buy donkeys and hold onto them the longest."

"you will be in for the shock of your life's guys, if we keep Brown, USELESS as he is Ian Black will have him in his pocket once again. I never thought that Celtic would be conned again, £10 million spent on what 6 goals or something like that. poor poor return that lads, lets all sell the Brooney before the *, falls out the market for A DONKEY.:celt_2:"

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2015
  6. Lupis Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Well, to be fair, did Broony turn up with his tools to fix it? No he didn't! Ergo it is his fault. :icon_mrgreen:

7. TheRover

:smiley-laughing002:

Classic

8. ILoveTheCeltic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    More genuine butch posts....

"HERE HERE, THE ONLY WAY any one could praise BROWNS drive is,
    if he was to have his jersey on back to front."

"we sent the * for a lone striker, a guy that is as fast as a horse up front, he came back with a * Donkey and said his names SCOTT BROWN"

"BROWN is only good enough to play in a team that can carry him.
    we use him for the amusement value only \0/ hes a (.)"

"I said Celtic are capable of carrying a player, THE LIKES OF DONKEY BROWN but only in games where there are no challengers, but when it comes to cup games, and such like we go out like a cheap bulb."

"you cant justify his play, and what he has cost our club it is now going on £11million to date. and what have we had. * all, I would find more use for him, in a Panini sticker."

"don't the donkeys just look like BROWN when he"s is in his driving position "ears" in the air always chasing never getting."

"work effort is all well and fine
    when you produce a product. but for me Brown has served possibly 4 apprenticeships, and all he has learned to do is run about, we have invested 11million, and to me its time to cut the crap.if we have to throw more buns to a bear. it would be best served on a new younger player with football skill it would be a sacrilege."

"he is still this donkey as described still running about with no skill. reminds me of the dog in the compound running about just sniffing * with nothing more in his heed"

9. Mr. Slippyfist

Was it the Hand who had a sig like:

"Brown's as fast as a segway on the M8"?

10. ILoveTheCeltic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    I thought butch got banned years ago, looked and he was last on in July 2014 :97:

11. terrasidius Sonic Attack Orchestrator

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo, Lambo, Larsson, Sutton, Nakamura, Rogic, Virgil, Dembele, Turnbull, Jota & Kyogo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    COYBIG, Grace, Celtic Symphony, Orchestrated Sonic Attack
    Anyone think Armstrong could eventually fill Broonies boots? I think he could, has the building blocks of that type of player, I reckon he's a leader too; he just needs to add more dig to his game and work on his stamina etc but I think he could be our next Broonie. :50:

Also could do with roughing up his look a bit, he looks a bit too suave and debonair to be a midfield hardman/captain, maybe an eyepatch and skinhead?

12. Callum McGregor The Captain Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubomir Moravcik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    Aye

13. LyleDavidson

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson & Sutton - KT
    Fav Celtic Song:
    COYBG
    First of all I am a huge brown fan infact he's probably my favourite player , but I genuinely don't think that we miss his playing style a great deal, it's the leadership skills and how he gets the best out of others when he's on the park. To be perfectly honest when brown isn't on the other senior players need to step up to the plate. Imo

In looking for a long term replacement I see Henderson as the only fit in the current squad and I was very impressed with when he came off the bench the other week and was demanding the ball from the experienced guys which is one of the things we sometimes miss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. The IRA

Fav Celtic Player:
    Vol. Ryan Chrisite
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Beautiful Sunday - the IRA version
    Has declared himself for selection for Scotland.

Time to start looking for a long-term replacement.

15. Dallas Cowbhoys

I miss Butch, always good for a laugh