1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

CoronaVirus,,,NHS,,,Please read

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by Dalbeth3, Apr 5, 2020.

Discuss CoronaVirus,,,NHS,,,Please read in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Dalbeth3

Fav Celtic Player:
    to many greats to be able to pick one
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    I have just had a phone call from my daughter who works at Ninewells hospital, Dundee, she is on the Corona wards and does long shifts.
    She has two children (boys)one is at home ( youngest ) the eldest is with his gran to minimise the virus being passed around.
    Tonite between 10 and 11o'clock her door was chapped 3 times by some one offering food, she doesnt need the food and i dont know if you can order food in.

Eventually the police arrived and a neighbor came as well ( a big burly * ).

The police told her that scum are scoping the houses and looking to see who are the NHS workers not at home and on long shifts,, cars not on driveways, lights not on, kids not in gardens, washing lines still full after a day or two.
    She phoned me back after police and neighbor had left to tell me her nurses top had been taken of the line. She can get another top .... BUT ,,, now this top can be used to gain entry on an old persons house

Could you please look out for NHS workers who are trying to save lives also losing their own at times. Let evreyone you know to help.

Even if its to take their washing in , put lights on in their house , take parcels into yours , leave a note thro the door saying you have their goods.

i will stay at my daughters a few days per week now when she is at work.

Please share among the Celtic family and all other decent people in the United Kingdom and Erin

2. Onefootwonder

You can order food. Takeaways are still open and you can even collect.

Scum will always be scum. I highly doubt they are targeting NHS staff. They are just targeting the houses that are empty like they usually do.

There's still a lot of people still working away outside the NHS.

3. StevieBhoooy!

It’s just opportunistic scum exploiting the misery of others.... the worst kind of filth and should be caught and made to clean the hospitals for years before doing a prison sentence....

All the skanks and addicts used to stealing from shops have lost their income source for their fix... burglary probably down as somebody at home 24/7 in most homes.

Decent folk are a bit bored at home ... some of these scum will be rattling all day every day desperate to get cash for a deal and both could be tricky to come by.

4. Dalbeth3

Fav Celtic Player:
    to many greats to be able to pick one
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    As she works on a corona ward ,,,,,, she is not going to order in food,,,,,, her words to me when i asked if i could ,,,,, she asked me if i was a complete fukin idiot......and there was quicker ways to commit suicide

5. honda Gold Member Gold Member

Just opportunists. Had them down my estate the other week. Trying every car handle and into the back gardens trying all the doors. Smashed the house attatched to mines light sensor straight off the wall. Police actually got the guy for once.

cidermaster and buchanbhoy like this.