1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Contract talks open with Celtic target Snograss

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by Shaun, Nov 30, 2016.

Discuss Contract talks open with Celtic target Snograss in the Transfer Rumours area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. BR Fenian Army

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    SCOTT BROWN SCOTT BROWN HE'S THE LEADER OF THE CELTIC
    He'll still be moving probably, just now they will get a fee for him. Smart move but it * up our chances

Sent from my E6553 using Tapatalk

2. Spring Time Gold Member Gold Member

Unlike Toure?:34:

3. AJ Styles Moussa Dembele's eyes Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Sinclair
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    Yeah it's designed to get a fee for him he will still be away in the summer especially if there relegated

4. Mr Diggler

Maybe not as black and white anymore but I would imagine it will be us looking for value and possible sell on value if we are handing out big wages.

5. Mr Diggler

Touche

6. Bratfurdbhoy1

Snodgrass deal looks dead. He would have added excellent experience to our young team. Anyway who we linked with next ?

7. bhoy81

from parkhead glasgow but now live in merseyside
    Would jump at the chance to sign him and he would be fantastic for us.

8. Swervedancer Guest

I don't know why I've never seen him do anything that's made me look twice and I'm confused why he's so popular and would be such a great fit for us. Even more confusing is why does it says talks open then a couple days ago talks never took place because Brendan was never interested in signing him?

9. Swervedancer Guest

Would it not be fair to say we needed Toure though but our positions up front are pretty much covered?

10. Spring Time Gold Member Gold Member

Not disputing that, I was trying to refute the earlier comment concerning our buying policy.
    I do think the club are going to be more willing to spend bigger on proven talent now, whether in transfer fees or wages.
    Honestly believe we are in a huge transitional period & it's going to be great times being a Celtic supporter, enjoy it.

Let's see who Brendan gets this transfer window.
    I would be reasonably happy if we just hold onto all our main men. But I don't think that will happen. We will hold onto them & make significant additions.

11. Swervedancer Guest

Oh right my comment regarding our buying policy and Snodgrass was more of a personal thing as in I don't think he's as good as we will be looking for. I could be wrong though as he's very popular.

I don't know what our buying policy is now. Under Ronny the budget was pretty clear cut. Spend low sell high.

I am loving this season under Brendan, I don't know how I came across as if I'm not but that's not what I meant if it looked that way.]

I'm happy with his signings apart from Du Vries obviously. I feel sorry for Kolo as he was excellent at first. Sinclair and Dembele are top class and bargains as well.

I'm starting to warm to Gamboa, I don't know how he's going to fit in but I love that blistering pace, he's very exciting.

I've said it already but I would like a DM to partner Broony and fit into the team before the qualifiers. I think Nagbe plays right wing so we must be after him as cover for Roberts leaving and in case Forrest gets injured. We need someone to cover for Rogic. I really miss him when he's out.

But it's a great season so far!!! Unbeaten in the league and a cup under our belt! Drew with City twice which isn't bad going; Been great fun, not forgetting the demolition derby :ynwacelti

12. Spring Time Gold Member Gold Member

Just

You came across ok mate, you're obviously enjoying it immensely.
    De Vries has been like signing a new better Craig Gordon, that turned out to be, Craig Gordon. The kick up the * worked at very little cost to the club

Swervedancer likes this.