1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Concession tickets for students?

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by joydivision, Aug 8, 2009.

Discuss Concession tickets for students? in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. joydivision

Alright boys and girls,

I am a new member of the site and I'm gonna kick off my membership with a daft question :52:

It would be much appreciated if any of yous could take a punt and give me some advice.

I am a full time student at strathy uni, and have a student season ticket (says on my team card and I got a 100 bucks off the normal price).

Regarding tickets for the Arsenal game, can I get a concession ticket as I'm a student? Definitions of concessions are different with different places I know ,but I would have thought a student was a concession.

Would save me abit of cash gettin a concession ticket, but wouldn't wanna risk it if it doesn't count me as one and I dont get in! :54:

Any ideas?

Cheers

2. rd-67-

Fav Celtic Player:
    McGeady
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Sean South
    Yep im the same and got money off the dinamo game

3. trackebhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    ANDY THOM
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    yes bud students class as concessions :50:

4. joydivision

Cheers lads. I went online to buy my ticket today and it only gave me the option of an *, even though it says student on my team card. I bought the * one...but now reading your comments I think I might call the ticket office.