1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Coaches, Scouts & Physios

Discussion in 'Computers and Gaming' started by Dempsey, Feb 10, 2007.

Discuss Coaches, Scouts & Physios in the Computers and Gaming area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Dempsey

Fav Celtic Player:
    Boruc & McGeady
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    Dont underestimate what your staff does for you. They are the different between getting to the final and not and wether you player is out for 3 months and 5 and whether you are first to know about the next Pele first and if he's the real deal saving you the bother of spending tens of millions a season later when you could of had him for 1 the year before.

Things like this will add up very quickly. Bigger clubs will be able to get better staff but small clubs should be trying to improve their staff at every opportunity aswell

So when searching for certain staff, certain attributes are required, other arent

Physio - Man Management & Physiotherapy

Scouts - Judging Player Ability & Judging Player Potential

Aerobic - Fitness

Strength - Fitness

Goalkeeping Coach - Goalkeeping

Shooting - Attacking & Technique

Tactics - Tactical Coaching

Attacking - Attacking

Defending - Defending

Ball Control - Technique, Mental & Level of Discipline

Assistant Manager - Man Management, Working with Youngsters, Motivating & Level of Discipline, Judging Potential, Judging Ability

Some I haven't quite figured out yet for 5 star ratings but I'm nearly there but I'm trying a few people out to see if they are it.

I'll update this if I figure out some more stuff but looking at reputations in a staff member is a waste of time. If you can find the obscure person fitting the above requirements, get them because they are cheaper and will do just as good a job.

Reputation in a staff member only means you have to pay them more money to keep them. Most of mine have become world class under me because of one thing, success on the field brought on by what they have done off it and in training.

2. regicfc

get marco van basten as youth coach hes great

all the players coming out off my youth are fantastic i just send them to feeder clubs to get 1st team football :50:

3. Dempsey

Fav Celtic Player:
    Boruc & McGeady
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    You have Van Basten as manager of the youth team? which training categories is he good at?