1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Cheltenham Festival

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by smokie899, Mar 7, 2019.

Discuss Cheltenham Festival in the Other Sports area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. smokie899

Fav Celtic Player:
    s.brown
    The only time I ever go out to watch horse racing. Will be going to the local on Thursday and Friday for a swall and a bit of punting.
    Every year I back a horse in every race over the festival and don’t lose much considering how much I’m betting. First two days usually a £5 ew and the last two days a £10 ew on every race. Hoping to win but trying not to lose is more important.
    Already started collecting the free matched bets from the newspapers, so if you hear of any free bets or promos on line or in shop, like extra places, NRNB, 2nd money back etc stick them up.
    The reason why I love it is, I just pick names I like while the mates study, study, study and I always do as well if not better than them. Which says more about horse racing than it does their ‘form’.
    Have a few picked out already but usually wait until the race day before backing them.

Paddy Power online only. Free bet upto a tenner or win part of ew if your horse comes 2nd, 3rd, or 4th on all races on day 1. Usual terms and * apply.

Skybet online only. If your horse loses in the Ballymore hurdle, JLT, Triumph hurdle you will get your stake back in cash upto £20, or win part of ew

Last edited: Mar 7, 2019
    cidermaster likes this.
  2. cidermaster Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    That Depeche Mode when we score!!
    I fancy Vinndication in the 1.30 coming up in 5 mins:giggle2:

3. Sean Daleer Free Palestine Gold Member

We're all in the bookie forum mate.

cidermaster likes this.
  4. cidermaster Gold Member Gold Member