1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Celtic You Tube Channel

Discussion in 'World Football' started by eire4, Aug 2, 2021.

Discuss Celtic You Tube Channel in the World Football area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. eire4

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    I was not sure where to post this be in it Celtic chat or here but went for here as well its really not directly related to the team for Celtic chat. So apologies if I posted this in the wrong location.

Anyway I am not one for social media but I really got into watching old Celtic games on Youtube during the pandemic so I started collecting all sorts of games that I found on Youtube and then included Ireland and Dublin games as well. So if anybody is interested here is the link to a fair size of games from my youtube channel. Also if there is anybody else out there that has channels that might have other games I don't have up on my channel please do share your link. The way my channel is organized I have general play lists for Celtic, Ireland, Dublin etc and then as I watch the games I move them into playlists that are just for that match up say like Celtic v Hibernian etc.

Enjoy:

Celtic88 - YouTube

AdamRS likes this.