1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

[Matchday] Celtic V The Huns, Sunday 29th December, KO 12:30, Sky Sports football

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Henrik 07, Dec 26, 2019.

Discuss Celtic V The Huns, Sunday 29th December, KO 12:30, Sky Sports football in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Bonobhoy

You should have seen his face at half time...Looked as if he was gonna hang himself.

2. straighttalker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Big Vic
    Fans are used to winning in last decade, defeat feels like the worst feeling in the world. Can't win them all and if any a good time to get this result as it keeps us on our toes for second half of the season.

Could see it in their faces , players looked relaxed, Lenny looked too relaxed at kick off. No sense of urgency, they thought lady luck would carry them over the line again after the equaliser but it had to run out sometime. All 3 old firm games we have not really been on top despite winning 2 of them.

For them, if they do win their game in hand they have a new pressure to face, to remain on top which is something they arent as familiar with.

Still in the driving seat provided we get January sorted out with some fresh faces and a renewed urgency.

bobs1974 likes this.
  3. leeso-ardoyne

Niaevty, complacency and ego has cost us massively today. Them * wanted it more and I hate to * say it, deserved it more. That's the * cold hard truth of it. I hope Lenny sorts these * out next part of the season because it doesn't bare thinking these * stopping 9IAR!!

StPauli1916 likes this.
  4. FATLAZYBHOY Born in the steamie Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Samaras
    Fav Celtic Song:
    CELTIC SONG (CLASSIC)
    we play the same tactics week in and week out,
    we play the same team week in and week out,
    we rely on the same players to turn a game week in and week out.
    sevco can see this, and now have the players to beat our system.
    a lot are saying that sevco will start to rack up injuries and suspensions over the winter,
    but so will we.

neilly1987, Lewis Kerr and Bonobhoy like this.
  5. Rydo1888* Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Get used to it mate $ky have the rights now

Sky and there coverage are a disgrace they give zero * for Scottish football

jimbobers and Doogs. like this.
  6. Bonobhoy

We aint in the driving seat at all...We are basically a point behind (they will win the Ross County game) its up to us to beat them as no one else will.

The next game is at Mordor and if they can outplay us at home then they can do it easily away.

The positives are that we were in a worst posiiton this time last season,we have the money to fix this,and we have the mentality to win all our games from now till the end IF we play like we can do,but my fear is we learn * all from this,as its been in the post for a while now and we still got the mail today.

Artorias likes this.
  7. CookieMonster Geez yer cookies Gold Member

Dirty cheating orange *. Would of been nice if we actually turned up to play our game instead of pish.

Christie was anonymous, Boli has zero awareness, Forrest has reverted to pre-Rodgers Forrest.

We’ve most of this season being fast and direct from wide areas with the creativity from Christie & Eddy through the middle. There was none of that, just slow and sloppy, at one point Broony was just booting the ball randomly not to mention Fraser’s horrific kicking.

We really need a Wanyama type player in midfield.

8. Keltic celtic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paul Mcstay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Four leaf clover
    Celtic have been poor in performance for weeks. I would like to know why this hasn't been addressed by management. Yes we've been winning spl games but by the skin of our teeth. Neil keeps saying they are doing great but by the amount of money spent on some of these players we are not doing great at all. I don't buy into this fatigue crap I really don't. We were pumped today and our team is consistently below par since our euro highlights. Lightweight unsavvy and by * most of them haven't got a clue what it means to Dawn that hooped Jersey! Embarrassed again but I hope for a brighter future, hopefully with a manager outside a bubble of confusion

9. Sonic Reducer

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mr Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Celtic Symphony
    There was one silly * on here had us 3-0 :56:

Bonobhoy likes this.
  10. StevieBhoooy!

Their game in hand is V St Johnstone

Bonobhoy likes this.
  11. Bob Loblaw Gold Member Gold Member

So did I.

I guess I expected more out of us at home.

12. Bonobhoy

I was wanting a Dembelition day :34:

Then i forgot the plane was on the runway

13. World Champion

At the railroad bar, about seven o'clock.
    We were lucky we won the league cup against them annaw, two pish performances against them in a row and Lennon didn't learn from the first one, also Ntcham should've started instead of Johnston also Taylor is better than Bolingoli.

Sydneysider likes this.
  14. benben

The defence lost the 2 goals where were they in the first goal and a free header for 2 tactics were all wrong again but well will be back

15. Leone Naka Fan

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura, Moravčik, Petrov, Ki
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    If we have rested players, they won't beat us. Also, they do drop points. We've made our job harder, but there's so many games to be played. As long as Lennon realizes league campaigns require use of the full team roster, we should be OK. Today was a sobering lesson. No player is superhuman.

16. Sonic Reducer

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mr Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Celtic Symphony
    Guys ,I admire your honesty and your humour on what is an awful day...:fear:

Johniebhoy. likes this.
  17. CountyDownFaithful

Unacceptable. Two games in a row they’ve outplayed us. You can tell they have our number tactically.

Not going to jump on Lennon’s back but he needs to have a look at himself. We’ve the better players but we can’t even put an attack together against they *.

Forrest is like playing with a man down. Should be ashamed of himself. Gave Frimpong no option all day

18. Kayazziguire

Firstly please stop with the "blessing in disguise" garbage. No one is fooling anyone - this was dire. We say this every time we lose a "must-win" game. This was * and it hurts.

Looking over the stats you'd think we didn't play too bad, which IMO was down to them backing off and allowing us to play.

They knew by that point we were toothless. Even Edourd couldnt save us.

A few buns on Facebook saying men against boys - and in some cases they were right. MJ and Frimpong are wee boys, and Bolingoli plays like one. We need more consistent and solid players - not experimental ones. We have some really strong players - Forster, Brown, Edourd - that you would trust to do their job week in week out.

But we've been trusting the same group of (other) players who have been barely scraping results since our quick start at the beginning of the campaign.

If everyone was honest here they'd agree. We have had vastly more unconvincing wins than otherwise.

I have absolutely zero trust in the board to act swiftly, decisively or effectively - they've already been half asleep at the wheel since the zombies arose and there's been no transfer whisperings to be impressed by.

I hope for everyone's sake here that it is just fatigue because if that's our best 11 we are in for a rough 6 months. That said I still think we'll get 9, although 10 is looking increasingly difficult.

HH

19. Doogs. Lustig your the one, you still turn me on.

Haven’t felt like this after a result in a long time. Scunnered.

Makes it worse when you can hear your hun neighbours jumping about celebrating, can see a brick going through their windae shortly.

Sean Daleer, bagforlife and Rydo1888* like this.
  20. Lewis Kerr

This is why I am so * off. There's no way in * they should be better than us. We have the better players, better squad and the more experienced manager. We should be out of sight but it looks like they could win the league. Getting outplayed by them twice in the exact same way is unforgivable. Lenny has big questions to answer for this imo. This wasn't a freak result or an unjust one. It's sickening