1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

[Matchday] Celtic V The Huns, Sunday 29th December, KO 12:30, Sky Sports football

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Henrik 07, Dec 26, 2019.

Discuss Celtic V The Huns, Sunday 29th December, KO 12:30, Sky Sports football in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. joemc

The only concerns I have are boli and ajer being sharp enough to cover any errors that may come from him .

2. cas79

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Just can't get enough
    They will play tactics as last game, there usual back four jack Davis with Kent and aribo on the wings and arfied in Behind mongo is the way they will go, they will try play direct with the middle 4 mopping up anything that comes back, the wings is were we will hit them best spread the play and allow space for Christie, eddie and opposite winger, and for brown mc gregor to press forward, frimpong will dominate his side, boli might be an issue for us, if we use the full pitch were will horse them

Sent from my SM-A920F using Tapatalk

3. Keano88

Like all those errors he made at Ibrox?

Hammy89 likes this.
  4. john2061

Go with this team we are * fed up with two of our best players out of position again in a big game .

5. joemc

Had a decent game there , am saying in general he can bring pressure on us , would love nothing more than for him to prove me wrong and score the winner for us .

6. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    Think Boli will make a massive difference to us down the left..

He was one of our better player's today and again was showing a lot for us when we go forward..

Think he's coming on to a game. I rate Boli..

7. Bonobhoy

I hope Lenny doesnt * about this time with tinkering *. This is thee big game,win this and imo its over.

To win will break those *,to win with loads of goals would be the ultimate humiliation now,since apparently they are back.

The last game showed that even when we are poor we can win,but i dont want that this time,i hope its in the players heads that all the bullshit since then about how we were lucky and that that Sevco have the better players come right into it.

We have been poor for weeks now but at least winning,i hope this is the game that we all click and we run rampant on the day and show why we are champions.....cant be arsed with another poor performance and having to listen to these * and the media until March again about how good they are.....JUST * WIN WELL AND FINISH THEM OFF.

I would just love to win they way we used to,when Dembele was here,talking 5 or 6.....someone soon is onto a pumping,please let it be this weekend.

green-yin likes this.
  8. JC Anton Get yer, hats, scarfs badges & tapes

Not lost a game playing that.. Not ideal but that's how he'll go I think.

9. celtic warrior

At their shitpit, if we want to control game. Forrest and Christie need to be playing in their favored positions.

Simple as. Yes Ntcham has been good, but we are our most dynamic and dangerous with Christie working his magic in the centre and pressing every * in sight.

Mickmac and Cringer67 like this.
  10. Scotia Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    you wear the hoops thats good enough
    Fav Celtic Song:
    over and over
    Do our stuff … their * dont matter .. 2-0

11. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    Ntcham for me should probably come on. When it's needing a cool head around the hour mark and we're ahead (hopefully and I predict we will be).....for him to come on and get on it when they're chasing would be perfect for him on our pitch..

Would start Mikey for an hour for his pace and threat. Mikey from left wing will scare the huns. People may disagree but I genuinely believe that Tavernier won't want him starting and running at him. Eddy loves Mikey coming in off the line and linking up..

12. Lilac Wine

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Just to get the jinx out the way, it's rarely the perfect line up for a derby. Disappointing they changed the amount of fans, not that care should mean something but experience should so why deny so many fans while singing about loyalists? Are they saying loyalty has no meaning it's all about the money?

13. celtic warrior

Eddie starting totally changes the game, their game plan won't be as effective with them knowing he's waiting to receive a pass on the counter.

He opens up a lot of the field for others which is why it's imperative Christie and Forrest are in the correct positions.

Dannybhoy81, Mickmac and Tommy25 like this.
  14. Marty McFly Whoa, this is heavy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    We are at home mind

15. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    I love the fact that they're all EXPECTING Sunday to be exactly the same as the cup final with them dominating..

We'll come out right at them on Sunday. It's guaranteed..

jocksteinupper and Tommy25 like this.
  16. leeso-ardoyne

I don't believe so. I've a feeling after xmass they'll claw back a few points and the sweat will be on again however I still believe come May, well be champions!

17. celtic warrior

The * did i think we were away?

* me I need help

18. PaulM1888 Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Nah, win on Sunday and the league is ‘done’. They don’t have it in them to come back from back to back defeats in the league and the Cup.

Other teams in the league aren’t great but they are capable of taking points.

Tommy25, KRS-1888 and Rydo1888* like this.
  19. Lion1961 Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky Johnstone
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fenian Record Player
    Sooner we put those deluded * in their place the better. Nothing less than three points for us is all that matters. Ideally pump them rotten and totally destroy their confidence.

Get the job done and send us all home happy.

leeso-ardoyne and Tommy25 like this.
  20. Pinstripe

We play football...we win...simple.

Tommy25 likes this.