1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Celtic v motherwell

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Dubsbhoy, Jan 21, 2005.

Discuss Celtic v motherwell in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Dubsbhoy Banned!

After a * poor performance last week lets hope were blazing on all guns tommorow and start putting a run of good performances together. If you wanna blame missing persons on our bad performance last week then your theory will be put to the test with Alan Thompson and Stanislav Varga returning to the side. Rocco Quinn has been called up the bench but i suspect he might be just there to make up the numbers and will have a slim chance of making it onto the pitch unless we see the hoops go on a goal spree which has been lacking this season.

Has to be another 3pts picked up and put the pressure back on the huns cos i have a gut feeling they will drop pts at aberdeen and every time this season i've said the huns will drop pts they did so you know whaty to do bath bhoy.

Think 2-0 is the least we will get out of this game and anything less and i'll be moaning again.

Think sutton and hartson will both get goals again tommorow we look a lot better up front since the 2 big fella's got paired up.

MON THE HOOPS

2. HH

I think yer on the right tracks dubs.

We are due a * avalanche against some poor *. All the pish fae the so called experts that the also-rans are closing the gap on the OF is nothing more than bollocks.
    There will always be that huge difference over the season.
    The provincial teams always have a turn at impressing but it never lasts...Hibs this year, probably Aberdeen next, then back tae Hearts.

Rangers will be under severe pressure on sunday tae get 3 points, but I have a wee feeling that they will also drop points.

3. BB Banned!

Right...put up the outright odds for the Aberden rangers game for you...get your dosh on...3/1 the draw....7/1 Aberdeen win....

Might have a wee sniff at that myself...

Celtic will win 3-0 tomorrow....thats my prediction but once again have to say that any win will do...

CMON THE HOOPS

4. IrishStan

Fav Celtic Player:
    Neil Lennon
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA, Fields of Anthenry
    I think 3-1 will be the score. We sometimes have a tendency to give up a tough goal in the second half. My whole family stays away from me during the match as my eyes are glued to the computer. * help them if the connection is bad, I can be a * if the game isn't coming in clearly!

5. duffy

Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    3-1 to the hoops bbj * 2 and sutty

6. rambeler

Fav Celtic Player:
    neil lennon,mcgeady
    Fav Celtic Song:
    the boys of the old brigade
    3-0 2 sutton and 1 for mc geady cmon the hoops, great to see 2 celts play so well for irelands u19,they beat italy 2-0 today with darren o dea and diarmuid o carroll and diarmuid scoring the first,and it was in italy :celt_2:

7. SCVaughan

Bhoys by 2-1. btw, I was right last week on Aberdeen (1-0). McGeady due to score. IrishStan, don't know how you are following the match but last week I listened to live broadcast on the net from clyde 2 radio:www.clyde2.com. Also, I'm sure there are Celtic support clubs in Connecticut where you can see televised match. www.nafcsc.com
    This weekend a good chance to widen gap on huns, since they will have their hands full with Aberdeen. So here's hoping! Scott :yeah:

8. duffy

Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    aye heres hoping mate then maybe dons beat them and we finish them off at paradise and go 9 clear

9. BB Banned!

i still reckon 3-0 for thehoops...every games i important...as long as we keep winning...howvere it happens then we'll be ok...

Hope we dont make an * of it!!

10. Dubsbhoy Banned!

your right the OF in feb is growing with importance as each week goes by.

11. BB Banned!

hope their new signings are as good as the last lot....eck's a bit of a * in the transfer market...if they had manager who knew what he was doing in the market we could be in trouble!!!

12. Scrantonbhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    McGeady
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields...
    Hey Bhoys,
    I am getting a nice blast of weather tommorow (up to a foot of snow) and won't make it out of the house, so I am stuck to the computer. Is the cylde2 the website to go to hear the match? I tried bbc scotland before, but the matches get blacked out to the states sometimes. Any help would be appreciated! Slan,

Scrantonbhoy

13. duffy

Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    i would say clyde 2 have the match tomorrow mate they usually do if the huns are playin on sunday :50:

14. BB Banned!

clyde 2 is good...should be ok...i use it down here in Bath...or you could try the cetic replay on the official site...looks good but nevertried it

15. SCVaughan

all bbc broadcasts of celtics are blacked out abroad. may be able to hear them if you pay money somewhere.

16. celticfc411

Fav Celtic Player:
    john hartson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    you'll never walk alone
    5-1 the hoops....somebody's gonna go on a tear and rip a few into the back of the net....dono whehter the huns drop points...but itll be close

17. monkeyboy4

nae bother 3-1 today, don't see to many problems.lets put some pressure on the huns, aberdeen will give them a game tomorrow.

come on the hoops

18. HH

Oh *, Petrov scores. Ther goes my BJH/Sutty first score doon the pan!

19. IrishStan

Fav Celtic Player:
    Neil Lennon
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA, Fields of Anthenry
    There's a CSC down in Stamford, but they charge $10 for SPL games and $20 for European and Rangers games. In spite of my wife's disapproval, I pay for Celtic Replay and watch the matches live online.

Up 1-0 at the half, up the Celts!

20. Scrantonbhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    McGeady
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields...
    hey bhoys:
    Thanks for the heads up on clyde2! Trapped here in the snow! go Bhoys 2-0!