1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

[Matchday] Celtic v FC Copenhagen Thursday 27th Feb 8PM BT Sport ESPN

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Henrik 07, Feb 23, 2020.

Discuss Celtic v FC Copenhagen Thursday 27th Feb 8PM BT Sport ESPN in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. LectersLuncheon

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henke
    Fav Celtic Song:
    all of them
    Seriously...

Who are all these *?

Marty McFly and Garrymac1888 like this.
  2. _DannyBhoy_ Gold Member Gold Member

That really was pathetic though. Topping a tough group, beating Lazio twice and getting a very favourable draw.

We can’t say we didn’t have the chances to win it over the two legs. Shocking defending.
    Can’t believe how naive we were after equalising.

Christie was a huge miss.

A lot of poor performances but Jozo tops it. Backed him so much in the past but that was inexcusable for me.

Thought when the rat left it would be the end of this unnecessary risk taking at the back. Just clear your lines ffs! Better been in the stand than in the net.

3. Slater67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail HailLL
    N
    eed to be happy medium on the forum, people coming on saying “ * Lennon “, is a total fkn disgrace and honestly agree spoilt cuntz and honestly fans like that can * off

at the same time I am utterly disgusted with that performance tonight and I’m not going to sugar coat it “ ah well we can concentrate on the league now and aw that means the scum will have more games to play now “‘

* that pish, but nae point on dwelling on it and I suppose it was a tournament we were never going to win anyway

back behind the bhoys 100% on Sunday

4. Westlondonscot Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Calmac
    To be honest I thought the whole team was pretty *. Brown wasn't fit, Elyounoussi doesn't look fit, Rogic doesn't look like his former self. The defence should be ashamed of themselves, they were awful. Simunovic will be used as a scapegoat but he is just 1 of a number of failures tonight. I think we should of played a 442 tonight rather than field 3 midfielders who couldn't go 90 minutes

neilly1987 likes this.
  5. Garrymac1888 Gold Member Gold Member

Can you remember how these players performed for Rodgers in Europe? Done * all either.

6. Cupid Stunt

Haha.

7. DJ CJ

Fav Celtic Player:
    Wanyama
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    We’ll never have an easier knockout tie in the later stages than that, a team doing poorly in the league and who just came back from their winter break beating us, absolutely scunnered. Rangers beat the team above them in the league 7-3 ffs.

neilly1987 likes this.
  8. AwesomeCaz

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Hideously naive in Europe for about the 15th year running.

No matter the players, manager or system, we just absolutely * the bed nearly every single European game and its embarrassing.

Ajer and Jozo are especially hopeless and simply not good enough for knockout round football.

MagicBallBhoy likes this.
  9. joemc

100% I do , we bottled it and snatched at every chance we got , and they are a better team than most of us felt .

10. muffitO'tea

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    What a complete * up. Garbage performance

11. apevrak

FCK dominated the midfield for 135 mins over two matches. That Zeca lad being all over Brown everytime he was on the ball. Nelsson, their young CB was excellent as well. Had Eddy in his pocket.

Sprinkle that with individual errors in the back three and you lose the game ten out of ten times. * criminal.

Well done FCK, you deserved it.

Lenny, back to the drawing board.

12. littlekennie

Fav Celtic Player:
    nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    four leaf clover
    It doesn’t come down to one game though does it put the domestic stuff to the side for a second this has been building for some time when you look at the cluster * of a performance against anderlecht at home pitiful against zenit away Athens then cluj and now tonight’s * show Celtic should be getting past the last 32 could argue getting copenhagen was it given on a plate showed them way too much respect with formation it kept them in the game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MagicBallBhoy likes this.
  13. RiquelmeCSC

Clearly the dirties from the other side have been on here as I’ve not been able to get on for nearly an hour.
    Don’t know yet how I’m feeling about this result. Disgusted obviously as I can’t believe we could equalise and then concede again as quickly as we did.
    I knew from the team being announced it was a bad looking team and so did many on here. This is the Lennon we are remember from the last time. Goal down and he is does nothing to change it. Should have never changed tactics that had been working. Jozo better never be seen in a Celtic shirt again however I do have a degree of sympathy for the players.
    They are managed by the manager, they are told to play a certain formation and probably know themselves it’s not working but if the manager doesn’t change it what can they do? Lennon is the man in charge and should have had a plan B and he looked lost.
    We will get over this and we will move on but I know come the summer it will be a mass exodus and we then start again trying to find players. I worry about the future for us.

Garrymac1888 likes this.
  14. moravcik1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paul McStay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    Is that a nervous laugh?

15. Garrymac1888 Gold Member Gold Member

And you believe that pressure came from Rangers winning last night? Thats what you said. You do know we have won 10 trophies in a row? You do know we are 12 points clear from pressure from Rangers?

Joe, congratulations on the most moronic post I have ever seen on here and I've seen plenty.

16. Diamond D

How is it ridiculous it is absolutely the players fault for conceding soft goals

17. MacEwan Himmy Butler Gold Member

Got to sift through the * bickering in here that hate Lennon and ones that think he’s untouchable. Cba with it you * are as bad as each other.

Blochairnbhoy and Garrymac1888 like this.
  18. littlekennie

Fav Celtic Player:
    nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    four leaf clover
    Your right Katic is actually better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19. Cupid Stunt

There's reasons all over this forum as to why the players aren't solely to blame for tonight.

To suggest it's all on them, is ridiculous.

20. Metrobhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo, Naka and Koki
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    Was a horrible and frustrating match. Too many players not at their best. It's not the end of the world so long as it doesn't affect our domestic form.

y_n_w_a and Boruc17 like this.