1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

[Official TC Thread] Celtic v Alloa BT Sports Wed 7:45..

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by McChiellini.., Sep 19, 2016.

Discuss Celtic v Alloa BT Sports Wed 7:45.. in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Sturm Bhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Johan Mjällby
    perfect :50:

2. realshocks

I see Howard Webb says yellow was right for Gordon, then the panel mocked his opinion. Well, what's the point in the expert ref thing then? I am just going to go with Webb's call. No red for Gordon, therefore he actually did OK.

Sent from my B3-A10 using Tapatalk

3. Liam Scales Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony, YNWA, Grace
    Craigan's was a belter as much as I hate him :56:

That was a nailed on red, keepers seem to get away with thigh high alide tackles for some reason though.

4. Shaun

You can't win 5-1 every week..
    So far in games we have taken most of the chances we have made.
    Last night was just one of them nights. I think if we got the 1st earlier it would have been more. But we are showing that late in games against top sides too that we have the energy to keep going. Alloa played well, keeper was outstanding. Some of our shots are still in the air however.... :icon_mrgreen:

5. celtic warrior

I'm happy with the result in the end but after watching us against ICT and now Alloa I have concerns about the teams confidence to take chances they get.

We can dominate games all we want and play great attractive asking football all we want, but playing like that against better teams will be risky as we could easily be punished by such wasteful shooting.