1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Celtic Supporters Thread (contains GB chat)

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Paul67, Dec 17, 2010.

Discuss Celtic Supporters Thread (contains GB chat) in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. BigDoggyWoofWoof

I don't think we can make the assumption that Brother Walfrid would have endorsed that particular statement. I agree the club and its history are political, but I think that comparison puts too many words into his mouth.

2. thailandceltic From Immigration to Domination

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paddy
    Fav Celtic Song:
    hail hail
    Lizzy went to Ireland to shake hands with the IRA, did she ever step foot in Ibrox?

jake10 likes this.
  3. World Champion

At the railroad bar, about seven o'clock.
    She never missed a hun away game.

4. Lochlin Mcghee

Fav Celtic Player:
    Chris sutton
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Roll of honour
    On sky news with Kay Burley. The leader if the SNP in Westminster talking about the daily politics as they do each day. She thenn asks him on his thoughts about Celtic and the fans lack of respect in Champions league and showed the banner at St mirren. Blackford, said its sickening, truly sickening. Soup takers the * lot of them.

5. James Gold Member Gold Member

Why do they act like it was respected the length and breadth of the country when it clearly wasn't. Why the faux outrage genuinely weird behaviour

6. Conjuring_Obey Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley song
    Grown adults getting offended because people don’t agree to play along with their Stone Age fairytales. The same sort of adults that get offended when they see things being modernised and people living in the modern world

Slaw, Rydo1888*, TESLA and 3 others like this.
  7. DonnyCelt

This. Not one mention of the Queen or her death in the banner, yet no mention of the songs Dundee United and Hibs were singing that were directly aimed at the Queens death.

Wish someone would just say, if you know your history, you'd understand why the vast majority of Celtic fans hate the Monarchy and what it stands for.

bobs1974 and Noskeil like this.
  8. Noskeil

Fav Celtic Player:
    King of kings
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willy Maley
    In all honesty, I don't think I've ever been 'offended' in my life ever. These * that are 'offended' are often just looking for the status quo reactions, looking for something that's not there. Sometimes there is nothing worth moaning about so we will pretend we're offended. Panty wetters, the lot of them.

bobs1974 and Conjuring_Obey like this.
  9. Conjuring_Obey Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley song
    That’s pretty much it with people nowadays. They have no real problems or worries in their life so they make fake drama and just go about attacking people to fill the void in their sad existence.

Noskeil likes this.
  10. Noskeil

Fav Celtic Player:
    King of kings
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willy Maley
    We live in a nation where best pals greet each other with 'alright ye *' or 'how you dain ya *' I can just imagine saying that to someone then them fainting, ohhhh the obscenities, fan me, fan me :biggrin:

11. John Bhoy79 What chance have you got against a tie and a crest

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson,Jinky,McGrory,Jota
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    Don't worry I'm sure DD and the rest of the board will come to our defence and explain some home truths to Burley and company. Oh wait.........

DonnyCelt and Noskeil like this.
  12. thailandceltic From Immigration to Domination

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paddy
    Fav Celtic Song:
    hail hail
    The rest of Britain hates us...delicious :ange:

* your King and Queen and their Peado off spring...

scuzzy, Slaw, Rydo1888* and 3 others like this.
  13. TESLA Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Vernon Dursley.
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields Of Athenry.
    Remembrance Sunday (Month) just around the corner :76:

14. Keano88

A lot of them probably admire us after this past fortnight as well. Surely there’s plenty English who can’t stand the monarchy either.

‘Born to reign over us’. Anyone singing that to some posh nonce has no self respect whatsoever.

The Phoenix and Mickmac like this.
  15. stew37

Dunno why people give any time to Sky News or people like Kay Burley. Haven't switched on Sky News or been on their site in years.

thailandceltic likes this.
  16. thailandceltic From Immigration to Domination

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paddy
    Fav Celtic Song:
    hail hail
    To be honest mate I couldn't give a * what any of them think. The Royal family have been responsible for millions of deaths worldwide.. from Ireland to Africa to Australia.. all this is just more British nationalism... * them all...

17. Samurai Bhoy

People in Japan see the queen as some cute old grandmother who lives in a beautiful house and has funny guards standing outside.

They have no idea of the history of the royal family, nor what they’ve done in the world.
    Japan is one of the few countries in the world that the British didn’t terrorise through spreading their “civilisation”.

She is seen as a fairytale-like character, living in luxury, waving at the people.
    She’s held in the same regard here as Hello Kitty.

But if the Japanese knew that Hello Kitty was responsible for terrorising two thirds of the globe, murdering raping and pillaging the natives, hoarding treasures while their own poor people died of starvation, murdered people for having the audacity to have a different religious belief than them, covered up paedophilia in their own family, and an endless list deplorable atrocities, then I’m pretty sure the Japanese would have a totally different opinion on Hello * Kitty!

Anyone, anywhere in the world, who have any idea of the history of the British monarchy absolutely despise everything they’ve ever stood for.

Ghost_Jiggle and thailandceltic like this.
  18. Liam Scales Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony, YNWA, Grace
    Japan’s not a place I’d hold up as not understanding a monarch held up in veneration to be fair.

there’s a history there.

That 4th paragraph though mate, there’s many historical atrocities that’s not accepted to this day that was committed by the Japanese. Unit 731 has never been acknowledged for one. And that *, was worse than the germans they were pals with. Well worse could be argued, sicker though, probably can’t.

blackfish likes this.
  19. NakamuraTastic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Naka, Rogic & Alan Watts!
  20. jake10

Fav Celtic Player:
    whoever is our new record spend
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Go on home british soldiers
    I’ve traveled extensively in Europe,Africa and a little of South America and peoples reactions when they find out I’m not english is one of joy and friendship, many people I’ve met abroad spit to clean their mouths after mentioning england or their german descended royalty. As the people stated,

* THE CROWN