1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Celtic Supporters Thread (contains GB chat)

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Paul67, Dec 17, 2010.

Discuss Celtic Supporters Thread (contains GB chat) in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. leeso-ardoyne

I was in it a few times when it was Kelly's and was told to meet up in Kelly's after the match only the daft * forgot to tell me it moved! There's me, the misses and kids about to walk in after the game. I near * * when seen the scum in there and couldn't wait to GTF out of the place! Surreal experience thinking it was a Tim pub only to hear and see what was inside haha

2. Cumbernauld Bhoy67

They’re a * embarrassment that mob, wouldn’t mind it if they could even have a bit about them and could fight a bit, but they just totally embarrass us that’s an absolute riddy getting held back from a few old men in a pub. :giggle1:

jj81 likes this.
  3. Cumbernauld Bhoy67

* sake look at all the * at the back wanting to look the part, but not wanting to get near the action when anything happens.

MickeyyMack likes this.
  4. Cumbernauld Bhoy67

A hink mibby we should just stay in eh night didn’t know it was a Celtic game :56::56:

5. neilly1987 Do I look happy? Do I look settled? Gold Member

Taking pics wearing balaclavas for social media then hiding at the back and running away.
    Haud me back haud me back.

Cumbernauld Bhoy67 likes this.
  6. MickeyyMack CELTIC GLASGOW OK Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    That’s an absolute nightmare eh can only imagine what that was like being totally oblivious it was a hun shop you’d a thought one of yer mates may have known and given you the wire :56:

7. Cumbernauld Bhoy67

Should stop trying to kid on they’re European hooligans like your Eastern European’s, Italians etc, they just look like fools.

neilly1987 likes this.
  8. thailandceltic From Immigration to Domination

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paddy
    Fav Celtic Song:
    hail hail
    Embarrassing that...

If you're gonna smash huns at least do it properly.. * chairs from a distance... fannys

Gully Sands, neilly1987 and Wee Baldy like this.
  9. NomDePlum

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    Well that's as embarrassing as *. Group of grown men in matching badly made homemade uniforms randomly decide to attack group of OAPs and lose.

Bunch of dicks.

10. Al Bootyerbaws

Silly wee *

joemc and neilly1987 like this.
  11. Colin Robinson Gold Member Gold Member

The Bhoys have been like that for years. Used to have my ST in 444 and don’t bother sitting up there any more as they’re neddy as *.

I remember they used to get * off when the Green Brigade starting singing one of 'their’ songs. Determined to be the centre of attention. I get the impression that they want to be seen as Ultras of the sort you see in parts of Europe and pick fights for the sake of it.

12. elbhoydo

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paul McStay
    Moan the bhoys

13. Pablo87 Gold Member Gold Member

Aye they are all wee boys that have watched 1 too many ultra films.

That’s embarrassing that video.

neilly1987 likes this.
  14. TheHappyLoss

Take your point and agree but they aren’t grown men.

The Green Brigade did Bertie proud yesterday. Do so much good and put loads of work into these things.

buchanbhoy likes this.
  15. jj81

Big tough guys , riddy

neilly1987 likes this.
  16. NomDePlum

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    That clip wasn't the GB though.

Agree on yesterday's display for Bertie. Was absolutely amazing. Did him proud.

TheHappyLoss likes this.
  17. TheHappyLoss

I know it was the Bhoys. They are pretty young.

18. leeso-ardoyne

Interesting few comments in here without knowing the full facts! It's as if we have some supporters who just love to moan(cough cough el-bullshit!) or try to be whiter than white yet they forget who drinks in this pub. They are filth! scum of the earth filth! and support a team that is * filth! One even commenting on here it's a pub full of OAPs haha to try to make it sound worse! It wasn't full of OAPs in having a few quiet ones when I near ended up in it one day. It was full of vermin thst would dance all over your head and your your young ones heads in a heart beat! And if there was OAP in it yesterday, these same people would probably be dancing on your head too! Because it's ingrained in them! No trying to whitewash these * from me! The only grip I have is these young lads didn't get in there and kick every teeth down there * throats and have them all drinking there food out of a straw after them attacking our supporters walking past this pub! Nothing wrong with abit of retaliation from me if one gets attacked first!

Some of yous have too short memories who these * are! How they have made the Irish and Scots Catholics feel throughout history and still to this day right through Scottish society. Right down to there dirty cheating referees and throughout government officials. Letting off abit of steam from our supporters once and awhile after getting provoketd is well and good with me, just to give these * a reminder not every Celtic fan has been tamed or has turned snowflake!

As for others trying to point the finger at the GB, hive your heads a shake fs. Plus it's easy for some here to slate the ones that wherent to keen to get involved like the others at the front. They showed up for the numbers and fair * to them. They are Celtic men and i will back these lads through thick and thin no matter what it is and will never slate them for doing anything against them * in blue across the city!

Last edited: Nov 21, 2021
    Twisty likes this.
  19. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    Didn't look like they were running away as mentioned on here. Huns getting chased down the side street and back in their pub from what I can see..

* them anyway. Hun * :giggle1:

Wee Baldy, Twisty and leeso-ardoyne like this.
  20. Twisty Rodgers out !!! Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    * the hun *, hope a few ended up with some injuries.

McChiellini.. and leeso-ardoyne like this.