1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Celtic Gift Vouchers

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by hooperman, Oct 27, 2004.

Discuss Celtic Gift Vouchers in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. hooperman

Fav Celtic Player:
    Stilian Petrov
    Fav Celtic Song:
    4 leaf clover
    Was in the superstore in Belfast last week buying the Inter V Celtic DVD (A precious purchase indeed) but got a bit tetchy with the answer I got When I asked the assistant why she wanted my address. I was told that this was to prevent thieving(not her exact words) from Super Store staff of Gift Vouchers.
    Now I never minded being on the mailing list before Ive received many a tempting offer over the years but I am getting the distinct impression that Celtic are out to fleece their fans
    I'm sure you would avoid Gift voucher schemes if everytime you were to cash them in you ere asked for your personal details
    Anyone else feel strongly about this or is it just me being the anarchist @gain !!!

2. BB Banned!

Bit of both mate...

Can see both sides....except that i wouldnt like to give out personal details when i used vouchers...

Imagine being in Anne summers and having to give out your details.......What if the wifes mate was there and heard you....

How would you explain that????????...........LOL