1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

[Matchday] Celtic (5) v Kilmarnock (1)

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by CheGuevara, Dec 5, 2018.

Discuss Celtic (5) v Kilmarnock (1) in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. eire4

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    I agree with you of course Tom Boyd is biased its Celtic TV for crying out load I would expect nothing less and I much rather listen to Tom Boyd then so called professional broadcasters. I mean seriously like Sky or BBC don't put on air so many guys that clearly hate us. No thanks I will take Tom Boyd any day of the week.

Now the complaint I will agree with is the dreadful quality of the pictures from Celtic TV. They are terrible and it is something the club should be ashamed of and be putting right.

Tommy25 likes this.
  2. eire4

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    On the game yesterday what can I say that has not been said. I felt confident we would win the game but I never saw us tearing them to shreds like that. A pure joy to watch and now 2 points clear with a game in hand:celt_2:

Rydo1888*, Tommy25 and Sydneysider like this.
  3. kyndig

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura
    Alright maybe not as cringey as them lol but still makes me cringe, would be good if they commentated like sutton, like if we are playing bad they just overlook it with blind optimism they wont give any footballing insight, you might aswell commentate!