1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Celitc Games Not on TV.

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by jimmybhoy7, Feb 23, 2011.

Discuss Celitc Games Not on TV. in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. jimmybhoy7

Hi Guys

I'm a new member here. I've came on to see if I could get some help from other CSC members. I am a member of a CSC in London and we only get the ESPN games at the moment, I know some of the supporters clubs up the road get the games via a satellite dish (think on a polish channel via subscription) and just wondered if anyone knew which channel it was or how we should go about getting it via satellite?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks. :shamrock:

2. shendr18

can always stream them online come on the forum before kick off and there is usually someone with a link to the game

do you get the games on sky?

3. jimmybhoy7

We tried that and got a massive backlash from the members. The stream is terrible and intermittent and just got people annoyed.

yeah we get any games on sky, espn, bbc etc but this weekends game at motherwell we wont get unless streaming it.

Cheers mate.

4. TESLA Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Vernon Dursley.
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields Of Athenry.
    The well match is on sky sports 4 on sunday man!

5. jimmybhoy7

Ah Sorry! I meant the Hamilton game on the 5th.

6. Celtic Bhoy 94

If you want to play it on tv you can play streams on a computer and connect it to a tv...
    http://maineventtv.yolasite.com has all the games..the best quality ones will say "recommended" beside them but they usually need you to download Vshare which is what i have on my computer and its free so its worth it to watch those that arent on tv :50:

7. PaddyBhoy Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Joos Valgaeren
    home games are never on tv mate.

streams are the best you get i think?.. unless im missing something.

8. Ricardinho

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    Don't know if it's still the case but Polish TV used to have Celtic games with 3pm K.O. on Saturday with McPherson doing the commentary. Remember watching a few games when I didn't make it to the games.

Dad doesn't have the the satellite up any more so don't know if we'd still get it but I think they've changed how the broadcast it now.

9. LB

Fav Celtic Player:
    Current - Hooper ,All Time -"Jinky"
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Celtic song
    Polsat dont do the games anymore ..Our CSC used to get all the Home 3pm Kick offs ..They dont show it now , Probably down to Boruc not being here anymore

10. adocherty2002

Fav Celtic Player:
    BoBo Balde
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    I use Flashsportstreams which give you all the sky sport channels,both espn's,espn usa, euro sports 1 &2, at the races, setanta canada and australia plus over 30 other channels on a saturday in brilliant quality for only £30 a year.
    Trust me I now you can get it free but not at the same quality as this site seems to provide and I think you can get a free 10min trial to see what you think:50:

11. jimmybhoy7

Thanks Lads. I dont know if I've just dreamt this tv channel up. Think I'll just need to fine tune the streams see if we can get any better.

Hail Hail! :shamrock:

12. Ricardinho

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    Didn't think they did mate. Need to sign some good Polish players obviously. :50:

One way you could get a decent quality stream every game is get Celtic TV, change your IP to make it seem your abroad and presto. Need to pay the monthly subscription fee though.

13. jimmybhoy7

Yeah luckily my mrs is an aussie with a cc from over there so hopefully be able to get the premium stream! :86: Gonna give that a go for the hamilton game and hopefully works!

Cheers :shamrock: