1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Car Trade-ins

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by Double Dutch, May 20, 2022.

Discuss Car Trade-ins in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Onefootwonder

:giggle1::giggle1:

Every time you come into the car chat it's clear you don't have a clue what you're talking about.

There is no pont arguing.

2. Onefootwonder

I normally refuse to buy from Arnold Clark as they are shocking to deal with. I made an exception a couple of years ago for a toy I wanted.

I picked holes in the service history, the tyres and the brakes. They rectified them all.

There was no finance, there was no trade in, but they spent a significant amount of money on a car that most would miss when they had £200 margin on the car?

Are you saying a company that made £160m profit is openly selling cars at a loss?

3. Dalbeth3

Fav Celtic Player:
    to many greats to be able to pick one
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    I was going to trade my car in 3 years back went to Peter Vardy, i saw a car on the forecourt at £8k , i took a test drive car was fine .

Got back to the store ready to buy it and trade in my car.

They then added another £800 for paperwork, also only offered me £100 for trade in, * that was the amount of diesel i had in the tank.

I still have my car ( 08 plate), it just passed its MOT last month,, it only needed a windscreen wiper ,,, i have 130K on it now,, retired now so i dont have to go long distances ,, i use the bus pass now , great,,, lucky if i do 100 miles a month in my car.