1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

C.S.C's- How do they work??

Discussion in 'Celtic Supporters Info' started by Tommo, Apr 20, 2011.

Discuss C.S.C's- How do they work?? in the Celtic Supporters Info area at TalkCeltic.net.

Tags:
  1. Tommo

I don't know if this is a stupid question, but how do CSCs work??
    Do you have to have a season ticket to join??
    I intend to join one next year as I will be working again, but I know I will not be able to make all the home games, but would travel on a bus to away games.

2. DanniGhirl

This is how mines work.

Start of season you pay a membership fee to join, some members also buy a season ticket, if one of those aren't using the ticket then members who aren't season ticket holders get to use them, if all the season tickets are being used the chairman of the supporters club will get additional tickets for those members without a season ticket with the member just paying for the ticket.

Traveling on the bus, everyone that is going to the game just chips in for the bus.

It's good craic traveling with a group of like minded tims, but you better have a thick skin because if our club is anything to go by everyone will get the Micky taken out of them at some stage :50:

3. bigmac7288

I'm in one in Edinburgh and u don't need a season ticket to join u just give them a fone ask if you can join most of them do need people to join cause there numbers have dropped. At the start of the season you pay a 10 but that's to get you membership card for the celtic association.

4. Tommo

thanks for the help!!!
    anyone know of any csc's that travel from city centre/west end??
    iv had a look at some sites but i'm not sure what ones are still active as some sites are very out of date :/