1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Bomb attack at Volgograd train station

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by HoopSprings, Dec 29, 2013.

Discuss Bomb attack at Volgograd train station in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. CELTICgirlSRB

Fav Celtic Player:
    They play for CFC just to reach the EPL. No love for CFC as deluded fans think
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Singing against English repression in English. Hahahaha, always a good laugh
    I don't see anyone from Ireland enters in the school full of kids and shoot them, or an Irish widow to do something like this.
    That is the difference.
    Also, not all independence movements are the same.
    And yes, Dagestan and Chechnya will never be independent? Do you know why? Russia is too powerful and strong country, it is not some banana republic which has separatistic regions and when a banana republic stops listening to the West, the West use separatists to destabilize and punish the country which stops being a good puppy. For example, independence movements like Catalonia, Basque country, 6 counties will never be independent because their enemies are too powerful, countries like Britain, Spain etc are part of the mighty machinery. Well, 6 counties maybe, because the English will probably see them as a burden. Only like that. because, the Anglos rule the world. they decide when and what.But, independence movement in countries which are their political opponents are freedom fighters.
    Also, tell me, when two brothers who have origin from this region did something similar in Boston, they were terrorists, not freedom fighters. How can it be?

You know Chechnya is integrated in the Russian society, right?
    In Sochi, tens of billions of dollars have been invested and it is a mirror of modern Russia, and Grozny today that was built from the beginning and today is a modern city.

Good post.
    This is true. Saudi Arabia is the dirtiest country in the world. They treat women like an inferior race, they forbid people to celebrate New Year, they don't allow women to drive, they finance salafis, and other extremists in Syria (Chechens among them), they cut your hand 50 times if you read books which aren't OK in their opinion, etc.
    But, when they are trying to screw opponents of the West, Russia, Iran, China, etc, they are fine.
    Also, it is not secret that many people want Sochi Olympic Games to be a failure, a disaster. They would succeed if this was some small, unimportant, not so powerful country, but this is Russia.
    But, Putin is not a fool. Russia is a too big bite.

2. The Lone Ranger

I will condemn it, although i understand the reasoning behind the attack, however horrific it was.

3. ColeraineBhoy

Very good :50:

4. Samaras13

Fav Celtic Player:
    Samaras
    Fav Celtic Song:
    LTPS
    [​IMG]

5. ColeraineBhoy

[​IMG]

6. Samaras13

Fav Celtic Player:
    Samaras
    Fav Celtic Song:
    LTPS
    :smiley-laughing002:

7. angusceltic67

8. KRS-1888 Scott La Rock

I'm glad that you do.It's one thing to understand,but we should keep in mind that wrong is wrong,the very deliberate murder of innocent people,men women and children just isn't on,whether it's Russian's or Chechen's responsible.

9. angusceltic67

10. The Lone Ranger

Missing the point again.
    One can condemn certain attacks, some may be senseless to us but not necessarily to the people they are fighting for.

11. The Lone Ranger

The gentleman on Sky news just said what i said, this attack was to get the worlds attention on Chechnya.

But i will say again, when one of these attacks happens against a state, everyone is automatically condemning it, but i dont see any outrage when the Russians are murdering these people.

12. KRS-1888 Scott La Rock

I doubt many of us are that bothered about the Russian state,we're just appalled that innocent Russian people have been blown up.

There is so much conflict and injustice across the globe,not everyone knows (or cares) about Tibet,Chechnya or Palestine enough to condemn every outrage against the people there.

If the first thing they hear about Chechnya,is that people from there hold school children hostage and blow up packed subways and airports,that's extremely counter-productive.

and * sky news,it's because people are spoon-fed the propaganda and biased 'news stories' from such media outlets that most haven't got a clue about places like this.

13. CELTICgirlSRB

Fav Celtic Player:
    They play for CFC just to reach the EPL. No love for CFC as deluded fans think
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Singing against English repression in English. Hahahaha, always a good laugh
    You are really naive. Russians, Americans and rest of their company, they can do whatever they want, because they are more powerful, stronger and rich.
    Others should be quiet and listen if they want to survive.
    But, tbf, radical extremists from this part of the world are everything except naive babies.

14. Bonobhoy

the beslan school attack was probably one of the most disgusting acts on terrorism I have ever seen(apart from WW1 ofc)......was * full of hatred for months after that.....doesn't matter what you believe in,innocent children being triggered of by bombs was utterly deplorable for any human being

these attacks are yet again shocking and cannot be justified....why don't they fight each others armies in the * mountains like animals than target each opposing innocent civilians....whats the point of that at all,nothing gets solved and the innocent die.

I swear to * this planet is getting worse and worse...need a * restart

15. Vertie Auld

They targeted civilians. Military targets, political targets, infrastructure and the like are legitimate targets in war, not civilians. I don't really know a lot about what's happening in Chechnya but the people who carried out these attacks are - or were - cowards.

16. md1981

Unfortunately I can see there being more attacks in the build up to the winter Olympics in Sochi. Pretty pathetic actions that are correctly condemed by the majority on here.

17. Vertie Auld

I can see that happening too. The Russians will be on high alert right enough, so hopefully it'll pass without incident.

18. ThisIsGhod

I hope my fellow russian countrymen can rip the * out of those terrorists.

19. angusceltic67

In fairness you could hardly call someone who can press a button, knowing that they will be blown to bits, a coward....
    Russian intel knows full well who was behind the recent attacks, and why they were carried out at this time. What Putin does now is the real Q now.....I leave you with this...http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2013/09/saudi-arabia-admits-to-false-flag-terror.html

20. ColeraineBhoy

Saudi Arabia is a vile nation. Them and the Qataris are the biggest scumbags in the Middle-east. Oh and Israel too of course.