1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Boli Bolingoli-Mbombo

Discussion in 'Ex Players' started by Keano88, Jul 3, 2019.

Discuss Boli Bolingoli-Mbombo in the Ex Players area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Slaw Gold Member Gold Member

He may be that but I don’t see anything wrong with hanging out with Frimpong and Eduoard.

2. MacEwan Himmy Butler Gold Member

He’s a parasite of a human. So I’d rather he wasn’t involved with our current group of players. Is that fair? No. Do I care? Nope. He was a massive part of our failure last year and his contract should of been ripped up.

blackfish and Gioventu like this.
  3. Slaw Gold Member Gold Member

Aye he’s a * but you’re talking emotional *

4. MacEwan Himmy Butler Gold Member

Emotional *? It happened ages ago.

5. Slaw Gold Member Gold Member

You’ve gone on a rant about parasites and cheating wives over a picture of 3 mates hanging out.

Breathnach67 likes this.
  6. MacEwan Himmy Butler Gold Member

You know she hasn’t cheated on me?

Can’t believe people let him away with what he did. Nobody in the club should give him the time of day.

blackfish, NomDePlum and Dan Breen like this.
  7. celtic warrior

Ralston: doesn't really put a foot wrong, just shown he's generally not the level celtic require - gets a new contract.

The fans: *, how, its the end of days.

Bolingoli: * off to Spain during height of covid so he can get his hole, tells nobody at all about it, club get hammered and 3 games postponed and ruins any momentum we could of built.

The fans: ah alright lad, come back, we'll give you another go.

8. NomDePlum

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    He's a bit more than that. He is as @MacEwan23 said a parasite. He's not here for the club, which if he was professional would be fine, but he's far from that and he shouldn't be at the club anymore.

Don't really care who he hangs out with, but you are known by your friends as they say.

He's also a * footballer.

9. Dip 'n' Swerve

massive part of our failure?
    not buying that.
    he made a mistake - he was hung out to dry, the club played serious hardball and threw the kitchen sink at him, in my opinion, too hard of an approach! celtic tried to be the good cops and show others how things should have been handled - didn't see the rangers, or any other clubs doing the same to their players in similar circumstances.

I think the failure rests with lennon/kennedy/Strachan and the board and whoever had the final call on players we brought in.

If we signed 3/4 different players the title would have been ours - we failed to push the boat out and do something above and beyond.

imagine we brought in joe hart, toney, another centre half loan signing, a left back and a right back and didn't go to dubai.

boli is a better playing going forward than taylor or laxalt, like both he is keek at defending which makes me think he is a better wing back - not saying he needs to be kept but he was dealt a serious hard ball upon reflection.

10. Dip 'n' Swerve

lol they are all parasites - the capitalist game is well and truly here to stay - loyalty for clubs is done and dusted - once agents got their hands into the game it was gone filling their players heads of sweetie mice.

players kissing the badge and two weeks later would sell the team down the river for the illustrious grass is always greener mindsets.

I wish our current group of players wasn't involved as our current group of players

Breathnach67 likes this.
  11. Breathnach67

Fav Celtic Song:
    The White and The Green
    ‘Known by your friends’,

Frimpong couldn’t get out of here quick enough as the ship combusted and sank before our eyes and many on here have made it clear what they think of Edouard and his attitude after this season’s showing. So if Bolingoli is indeed a * and a parasite, it’s safe to say he’s in reasonably good company. That said, they’re mates, they want to have a wee meet up, I’m not gonna curl up in a ball in the corner of the room and weep over it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NomDePlum likes this.
  12. celtic warrior

* him, he's not good enough. Sell.

He made his bed, he can * off. His actions gave huns a cushion of 3 games where they were allowed to create at the time, a morale boosting gap between us which to me, no doubt gave them a mental edge for the rest of the season.

Lennon and co. Then failing to act professionally as coaches and do proper sessions, review past games, do any type of analysis etc... Just added to that mental edge the huns were given.

Bolingoli isn't solely responsible for our season, but his actions did have a large effect on how it played out.

He can * off out club.

Dan Breen, NomDePlum and blackfish like this.
  13. Maestro 08

Like it or not I'm pretty certain Bolingoli will get another shot here in pre-season. Griffith's & Ralston getting new deals should be an indication that Postecoglou is eager (or has to due to finances) to work with a lot of the players already here. A clean slate is what Griffith's said. We are short on LB's and he is more in the Postecoglou style. If I was his agent tho I would be pushing for a move as I don't think he'll ever really be accepted back by the fans.

14. Celtic_Daft1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Brown
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Broad Black Brimmer
    He's going to get another opportunity to make it here and he should be absolutely nowhere near the squad. Unfortunately, with finances, we know it's going to happen. He's * useless

15. celtic warrior

I'd honestly have Ross Wallace back right now than have bolingoli in the squad.

And yes, I'm being over dramatic but I don't care.

NomDePlum likes this.
  16. Dip 'n' Swerve

was lennon or kennedy developing these players, I am sure everyday at training was as dull as dishwater as opposed to when Rodgers was in place setting all sorts of levels and standards on and off the pitch.

I would imagine they were saying ' what are we doing here playing for this fella he hasn't a scooby'

Breathnach67 likes this.
  17. Hammy89 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson, McNamara, Moravčík, Boruc and Boyd
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA, Fields Of Athenry and The Celtic Song
    Wake me up when he's gone. He's dead to me.

18. Dip 'n' Swerve

we * it up before and after that - making the fella a scapegoat.
    Before the Dubai carry on we still had a chance to catch them but fluffed our lines over and over again - boli wasn't the problem it was poor finishing that cost us many games often draws or defeats were a result of our shocking finishing or unable to break a compact team down through lack of ideas and tactics.

I am not saying keep him, he was given a raw deal which looking back no one across Europe was given by any other club.
    We don't get any awards of trophies for being top covid marshalls.
    During the season he could have proved useful in a few games when required, same way hayes and Gordon would have proved useful - * up from a coaching and recruitment level.

I would say a bigger impact was the quality of player recruited - if we got toney, hart etc etc we would have delivered more in the league and in Europe.

boli did nothing as bad as griff.

cat123 likes this.
  19. david100825

He's never going to make it. Recoup what we can and move on. Taylor can serve as backup for now.

20. Liam Scales Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony, YNWA, Grace
    Both were wanks. Ones getting another contract because he might be a useful *, the others getting punted because he might be a * we can recoup a fee. He’s no good enough.

And I might be that harsh because I hold a grudge. It wasn’t just down to him, but he gave them a headstart when we know they’re at their worst under pressure. He was one of many reasons. Griffiths was probably a bigger reason but that doesn’t excuse his… wankiness.