1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Bitcoins

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by therealfenian, Mar 21, 2013.

Discuss Bitcoins in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Slaw Gold Member Gold Member

Cowen is class but that’s a sweeping statement that is way off the mark. Steer clear of your Bitboys. I watch Data Dash, Coinskid and Cowen religiously. All three are absolutely excellent at what they do. I really mean that.

For example, go back and watch Data Dash videos from when BTC was $4-6k early last year. He was one of the only crypto youtubers I came across who was calling for $100k peak by late 2022 and he was calling it a “very conservative estimate” and that is looking likely to be just that, a very conservative estimate. It’s easy to shrug a call like that off now as nothing but most absolutely ridiculed that viewpoint at the time.

Then there’s Coinskid. An absolute gentleman with a stunningly accurate eye for charting.

I’m sure there’s many more out there. The Blockchain Today and Satoshi Stacker are ones I’ve watched on a rare occasion and both are good channels.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2021
    dmccourt95 likes this.
  2. Mo-Neill12

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larrson + Agathe

Thanks for your response mate. I gave all of your recommendations a watch and wasn't particularly impressed as they are selling articles based on price predictions which, in my opinion, is clickbait material. Only time will tell with your man's 'conservative' prediction, and I'll be well chuffed when it does get there. Benjamin is my preferred analyst.

Very much enjoy watching the market and don't enjoy hearing about people having their pants pulled down.

Also, what I stated afterwards is very much the case. In addition to BitBoy, people should beware of your Alex Becker, Ellio Trades types - I've seen enough psychos on Youtube. As the best would say, this isn't financial advice.

Slaw likes this.
  3. Slaw Gold Member Gold Member

I’ve been fortunate enough to not stumble across those two names myself

Mo-Neill12 likes this.
  4. TimFloyd Gold Member

Screenshot_20211015_161031_com.coinstats.crypto.portfolio.jpg

Please fasten your seatbelts, next stop the moon

:Kyogo:

Mo-Neill12, Idioteque and Slaw like this.
  5. Tim-Time 1888 Always look on the bright side of Life Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Enrico Annoni
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail Hail
    Hector is going to cause a few arses to twitch .. severely for some as well. Although this shouldn't have come as a surprise to many..

https://international-adviser.com/h...d=eiUYDUTcjQLHcvkgoJy0FLQteBEuWjinYA58b2D7d8g

Sorry totally missed this.

Nah they want to operate in the FCA's jurisdiction so they simply have to follow the rules that all of us regulated firms need to follow, this isn't something that's for them to debate or decide on.

You and I know that the decentralisation aspect was at the heart of it originally but that is getting pushed aside/binned - see link https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...al-hq-plans/articleshow/86858462.cms?from=mdr , by these providers and how many on here have even mentioned that in the first place.. none, because they don't view it that way, if they even knew about it in the first place.. doubtful tbh, its about making easy money and that's it, with no thought or understanding for the number of risks they are taking.

Those reasons are virtually nil as I have said above most customers/punters aren't even aware of the decentralisation aspect, that announcement from binance didn't even warrant a post on here about it, which says it all.

If the USP of any company is it solely enables criminal activity, be that media piracy, drug purchase or illegal content, then that company is of no real value to society, so the regulators/Government should be shutting them down anyway.

6. Slaw Gold Member Gold Member

Buckle up for November :Kyogo:

7. Idioteque I’ll laugh until my head comes off

MANA was the coin of the weekend. Made some excellent returns on it.

November shaping up to be an exciting month

Slaw likes this.
  8. paulo123

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Loaded up on loopring, theres a nice squeeze happening. Up 100% since yesterday. Can see it hitting $3 in the next couple of days.

Peej and Slaw like this.
  9. rickythescot Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Brown
    Fav Celtic Song:
    fields of athenry
    Im holding MetisDAO. Not just an Ethereum L2 optimistic roll-up but much much more. Over a month into its $1 million hackathon and just about to release its mainnet- Andromeda in the coming days. Small marketcap and even smaller circulating/total token supply with huge potential. Just awarded best startup project 2021 @ huge crypto convention in Russia. Bit of a shill this next point but Vitalik- co founder of ethereum's mother is heavily involved with Metis so 2+2= 5 probably but it is a link non the less........NFA just a heads up to do your own research if want.

Im not posting to shill, been involved with their TG threads and they are very professional. Just thought i would share with TC guys. Expect big things soon hopefully :50:

Slaw likes this.
  10. Zander Gold Member Gold Member

This is looking a better shout by the day

Peej and Slaw like this.
  11. Slaw Gold Member Gold Member

Pick any up Zander? I sold mine at $0.85. Not crying in my milk though going to be plenty of pumps to hop on!

I’ve got trades on 1INCH and COTI right now.. they both look ready to pop imo

12. Zander Gold Member Gold Member

Aye I bought $400 worth in April/May and held onto it. Think the average price was $0.7

Peej and Slaw like this.
  13. Slaw Gold Member Gold Member

Loopring is back inside the top 70 now, maybe time to rotate funds into something else. Not FA :84:

14. rickythescot Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Brown
    Fav Celtic Song:
    fields of athenry
    :fear:

IMG_20211108_222805.jpg

Slaw and Zander like this.
  15. dmccourt95

Any YouTube channel recommendations for cryptos

16. Slaw Gold Member Gold Member

Loads listed in the thread mate over the last few pages

dmccourt95 likes this.
  17. dmccourt95

Cheers mate

18. BigManSmalls

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Doubled my money in DogeBonk ($DOBO) in a week. Probably a rug pull but now playing with the house money so couldn't give a *.

19. Peej Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Thom
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    Had 3 looprings from few months ago. Last I checked it was nearly 1000% up and I'm kicking myself not having went deeper on it.

But thems the breaks on that one.

It was the last few pennies I had just to put somewhere.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

20. paulo123

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    I managed to get in quite early for a change, its looking promising so far. Im gna see how far this badboy goes lol.

Peej likes this.