1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Behalf of Member: Remedies for Cancer Advice

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by Marie, Mar 17, 2021.

Discuss Behalf of Member: Remedies for Cancer Advice in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Wee Baldy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Walk On
    Cheers m8

2. Sonic Reducer

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mr Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Celtic Symphony
    Fingers crossed for you and your wife @Wee Baldy ...good luck.

dmccourt95 likes this.
  3. Wee Baldy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Walk On
    Thanks m8

4. greengrocer

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mjallby, Larsson, Lambert
    Very sorry to hear this.
    Wife just lost her cousin this week after a 5 year battle and had a tough time myself over the years with it.

I don't know much about remedies and such but CBD oil I've heard is a good help.
    But when I was going through chemo my best bits of help was keeping energy up as I wasnt eating or keeping anything down so first off for me was build up milk shakes. Cancers will take every bit of energy to feed itself so try keep up a good diet.
    Sleep as much as possible which can be difficult depending circumstances and patterns will change but your body recovers more whilst sleeping.
    And speak to charities....even the family as they are there for all of you and will also help with any benefit entitlement or Grant's needed as bedding needs changed every day and new clothes needed as weight will change as well.

I truly hope you can all pull together and push through.

buchanbhoy and bagforlife like this.
  5. dbhoy72

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    Wish you and your family all the best.

6. Senna s1979

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    My mum uses the RSO stuff. It’s not cheap but she was diagnosed with lower bowel cancer and had 3 strokes just as she started treatment. She can’t even have an op now as they think it will kill her.
    So she started on that after being recommended by a friend of a friend etc. From having 12 months left to live, 2 years later she’s still with us and the last scan showed no growth in the tumour.
    I thought it was a load of * and for the money she was paying it was a scam, but it seems to be working.

Doogs. likes this.
  7. Doogs. Lustig your the one, you still turn me on.

It has pretty much every cannabinoid in the plant in it mate, they’re known to fight cancerous cells, especially THC. It can be strong to someone that’s maybe never smoked before and as you say it is dear but it works IMO. The quicker they stop denying people the right to use it the better.